2015 - 2016 Winter predictions have started...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aparently Mount Copeland (outside of Revy:d) had the greatest ever recorded snowfall in one season in Canada, season of 1971-1972, 2446.5cm!

Im hoping we beat that this season.:) 98-99 was a good one though, I actually was around and rode that season. Haha

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to start this chit this early, there may be more than grubs and stains in the fancy turf!

At least leave that cancelled chit alone until November :D

you stlil want to antagonize the man with the direct connection with mother nature, when will you learn, oh when?????

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to start this chit this early, there may be more than grubs and stains in the fancy turf!

At least leave that cancelled chit alone until November :D

Pffft,,,,

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was total darkness for 2 months, polar bears, and cold with a strong wind. The early season was mostly riding on shale due to the wind blowing the dry snow over to Russia. The wind blown snow was hard and there was never any powder. Spring was great but as the snow melted there was lots of travel over the shale. Ice in May was still 8' thick but the ice fishing was awesome. Pulled the komiticks (spelling??) with enough supplies to last a week incase a storm blew in. It was an interesting experience.

interesting.....where was this? why were you up there?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two hours (by twin engine plane) north of Inuvik in a little hamlet called Sachs Harbour. I was the school principal. Spent the last two years of my 30 years of teaching up there.

What did you learn? From the local people?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my first new sled in 98. 600RMK... Didnt snow hardly at all. :(

Time to drag the Summits in for warranty this morning so I am ready in the fall. Who am I kidding? I'm ready now! Who needs brakes or guages anyway??

And why are Ray and Larry trolling in Snowmobile Chat???

Lol trolls

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought last winter was the El Niño winter?? I guess another low snow winter is in store for us again.
I just wish it would rain already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom