2014 delivery?

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well got word yesterday that my unit isnt due to arrive until the first Nov shipment. That sucks. It may not be joining me for the first trip.

2skis

Reaction score
So does the warranty start date begin the day you pick up your new machine? Almost be better off waiting till Nov delivery to gain that extra month of warranty. I know it isn't much but a machine sitting in the garage for a month with warranty kind of sucks, I guess no different than sitting all summer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So does the warranty start date begin the day you pick up your new machine? Almost be better off waiting till Nov delivery to gain that extra month of warranty. I know it isn't much but a machine sitting in the garage for a month with warranty kind of sucks, I guess no different than sitting all summer.
Your warranty starts Dec 1st so it doesn't matter.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yahoo !!!! My god it's awesome!!!! I was so nervous hauling it home, should have taken my trailer.

I can't wait to start putting my accessories on. This is going to be the best year ever !!

Thanks again for your help Chad.

qydu3a9u.jpg

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look like they are going to kick ass... Gotta start filling the savings account back up for the rears now.

Carbon fiber/Kevlar skid plate also showed up today. Haven't even opened the box yet. Wonder how cool that is going to be....

duggyb

Reaction score
They look like they are going to kick ass... Gotta start filling the savings account back up for the rears now.

Carbon fiber/Kevlar skid plate also showed up today. Haven't even opened the box yet. Wonder how cool that is going to be....

If its RPM Composites skidplate then i am sure you will love it! My brother ran his plate on his XP and now his new 14' convinced me to get one for my 14' as well.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes , u should.

Did u snow check ??

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Top Bottom