2013 shutting down

bigk_789

Reaction score
So like the title says my 2013 pro shuts down on me. Took it dealer when I first got it and they said tps out of adjustment. So today at Chappell she did the same thing Phu*ed with tps ran good for bit then same thing died. So we played around it and played around finally we played with the ignition and kept firing finally we got it going and it ran like ch!t would barely run battery light flashing and check engine light on. Died again swapped ignitions out of another 13 wouldn't go so we started towing it got stuck going up hill. Tried starting for he'll of it ran awesome all the way to the truck. Anyone have any idea or experienced this before. I'm gonna rip er apart after supper and check all connections don't no where else to start phone dealer in morning

Tyson.H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to use on a few check the connection on the capacitor they seem to work loose or the spade terminal is spread apart. We had on with 200km and started flashing battery light and dyeing. Worth a try. And if you have a headlight delete the 13 have actually been cooking the capacitor and then toasting the ecu. Only on the 13 changed the electrical around so if you have no headlight u have to run a resistor.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So like the title says my 2013 pro shuts down on me. Took it dealer when I first got it and they said tps out of adjustment. So today at Chappell she did the same thing Phu*ed with tps ran good for bit then same thing died. So we played around it and played around finally we played with the ignition and kept firing finally we got it going and it ran like ch!t would barely run battery light flashing and check engine light on. Died again swapped ignitions out of another 13 wouldn't go so we started towing it got stuck going up hill. Tried starting for he'll of it ran awesome all the way to the truck. Anyone have any idea or experienced this before. I'm gonna rip er apart after supper and check all connections don't no where else to start phone dealer in morning

Have you checked the fuel tank, might a Klim glove stuck in there!!!!:smiliestirthepot:

Top Bottom