2013 DriveShaft Pro Clamps

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell where to get a set of these Tyson's clamps?

There's no way I'm heading to the mountains without it with all these failures!

Did you not read the bulletin? you only need one clamp and it will be provided by Polaris free of charge, call your dealer.

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you might want it if your going to ride between now and when the dealer recives them. 70 bucks is cheep if you want to ride
parkland has them
Did you not read the bulletin? you only need one clamp and it will be provided by Polaris free of charge, call your dealer.

Symesko

Reaction score
My Dealer said the 24th at best before he gets them... I have at least 5 days of riding scheduled before then, with possibly a few more.. I have the clamps from Tyson, which are absolutely awesome if you ask me. Very well built.

So if you are riding before your dealer can get the Polaris Fix, considering spending a few dollars on the clamp currently available.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dealer said the 24th at best before he gets them... I have at least 5 days of riding scheduled before then, with possibly a few more.. I have the clamps from Tyson, which are absolutely awesome if you ask me. Very well built.

So if you are riding before your dealer can get the Polaris Fix, considering spending a few dollars on the clamp currently available.[/QUO

i am also running tysons clamps, couple 100 miles and 0 issue's. if you ask me i would skip the polaris fix and spend the money as tysons appear to be a lot better quality and sturdier the polaris's attempt to make it right.

Top Bottom