2013 Can-am Outlander X mr 1000

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What skid plate do you guys recommend? I should get one for my 2010 Outlander.

Richochet skids.. you can get them thru Get Torqed in Edmonton or direct. Thats the skids used by 90% of Can-am owners....

Direct is www.utahsportcycle.com sports in Utah and Get Torqed's number is 1 780 465 - 5780.. they have a toll free 1 855 887 7823

Last edited:

jgonie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I doubt can am fixed the g2 frame for 2013 but i do like the new max . on a good note my 12 has no frame prob yet fingers crossed.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think can am should lend me one for the weekend. So I can ride a lemon colored one like Daveb. Maybe I would even buy one.

hedge

Reaction score
now the G2 frames are cracking the weld at the plate in front where the power steering unit mounts... only 6 cases in canada and around a dozen in the states... can-am is looking into it as we speak... but right now, the units are small and it does not warrant to issiue a bulitin as per government rules...
again.. once fixed... probable solution will be a good support bracket and welded in...

Not sure where you got those numbers Mark but it's higher than 6... We have 4 just in our group. Still sucks to be one of them waiting for the fix.

The scary part is that there's probably lots out there that have never been checked, especially on the outlander since it's behind the plastic.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure where you got those numbers Mark but it's higher than 6... We have 4 just in our group. Still sucks to be one of them waiting for the fix.

The scary part is that there's probably lots out there that have never been checked, especially on the outlander since it's behind the plastic.

Yeah, your right mike.. 4 just here... well the rep told me those numbers on the weekend at the brp demo tour on the canadian side..
i agree its probably higher than 6, if 4 are right here in calgary area..

does that maybe mean the bad lot of machines was sent to our area here in alberta?..............lmao

Top Bottom