2012 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All booked up!! I think i may have got the last spot, should be a great weekend. Lucky stall 74..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would the overflow extend down to the corner to the south. or could ya go to the 752 campground?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Can I still take part in the rally if there is no camping spots available? kinda like a day trip....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Larry, there is no overflow. One year we used the field next to SumX's place but that put people too far away from everything and was too soft for any larger vehicles.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Larry, there is no overflow. One year we used the field next to SumX's place but that put people too far away from everything and was too soft for any larger vehicles.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

just a thought, that guy at the corner, may go postal on any campers stumbling around at night.

TommyTongue

Reaction score
Whooo whoooo... The tongue is making a lickin stickin rockin rollin comeback........stall booked!!!...anybody want me to bring singstar again????????

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Whooo whoooo... The tongue is making a lickin stickin rockin rollin comeback........stall booked!!!...anybody want me to bring singstar again????????

Went one bigger this year Tommy, hired a karaoke host for Friday Night!!!!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't know actually. I cant remember if I remembered to tell Jeremy we were going... Eeeep!!! I'm sure he won't mind :)

My list shows you guys coming in on the 12th, if its earlier call Dave and let him know :)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My list shows you guys coming in on the 12th, if its earlier call Dave and let him know :)

OOOOOH! Thanks Tyler :) I will make sure I do that. Grubby: what day are you guys going? We'd love to have some extra family time :)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
OOOOOH! Thanks Tyler :) I will make sure I do that. Grubby: what day are you guys going? We'd love to have some extra family time :)

no problem, I was just going over the list anyways, looks like its going to be a full campground again. I look forward to it.

Friday Night --> Karaoke
Saturday Night --> DJ
Sunday Night --> Relaxation

We're camped till Monday!

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We're heading down on the 12th. I'm sure Jeremy will be fine with it...just don't tell him till the 10th, he'll love that.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We're heading down on the 12th. I'm sure Jeremy will be fine with it...just don't tell him till the 10th, he'll love that.

why give him that much warning? 11th would be even better!

Top Bottom