2011 xp with X pkg.

springer

Reaction score
On my 2011 xp spring check with the X package, I do not have access to the all the gauge functions described in the manual. max rev, lap recorder, exaust temp and temperature reading. When I ordered the sled I was under the impressio that the full gauge pkg was included. The dealer tells me different. Am I in left field with this. Thank you. Springer

springer

Reaction score
are you saying that it is not a standard pkg with the X model. Thank you. springer

markoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not included in x package. also if you do buy the module you might like to know that half of the stuff that the manual says is included with the module won't work. they deleted a bunch of things.

springer

Reaction score
why are we buying X pkg. will be doing a bit of research before I purchase the next one.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this surprised me as well. also the manual states that the 2011 x package sleds come with a 2.5" track....lol.

Oh well, still an amazing machine

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this surprised me as well. also the manual states that the 2011 x package sleds come with a 2.5" track....lol.

Oh well, still an amazing machine

So im not the only one who read this, the night my dad picked my new sled up for me i grabbed the manual didnt even look at the sled really. Seen it said 2.5 and was in AWWW until i looked and it was only a 2.25.

Either way like said a SWEET RIDE!!

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why are we buying X pkg. will be doing a bit of research before I purchase the next one.
You got a better digital dash with an altimiter, a digital tach, etc, powder coated tunnel, and rebuildable, revalveable shocks and a lower windshield.........it adds up.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You got a better digital dash with an altimiter, a digital tach, etc, powder coated tunnel, and rebuildable, revalveable shocks and a lower windshield.........it adds up.

Cause you bought the X package for the same price as a Everest, or atleast i did.:d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guage features....who cares....
yep....pretty much just unnecessary fluff. I never got the '08 reflash because I heard that it deleted the max RPM feature on a few of my buddy's sleds when they got it. one now says "LYNX" on the display at startup. max RPM is what stays up on my display at all times

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

Not to mention whatever you picked for your spring check option. Free gear...free electric start.... free second year engine warranty...

Top Bottom