2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if u can here the applause ure machine is defenatly not loud enough

Lol have the sound off then stop it and have peeps applaud. Pretty simple..... Shoulda broke it down a little more lol. Our wolverines gotta can probably not as loud as some but she can braaaap it off pretty good I'd be in fosho!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll enter my thumper for sure, its stock, but stock Honda 4 strokes are fawkin loud, got a bit more pitch then Boydie's 4 fiddy :d

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of sounds......It sounds like there will be more bikes this year!
Nephew is bringing his 250R and I got the x version. We will become a larger minority this year. Yes for two wheels !:)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of sounds......It sounds like there will be more bikes this year!
Nephew is bringing his 250R and I got the x version. We will become a larger minority this year. Yes for two wheels !:)

Yes we certainly were a minority! Those trails last year were friggin amazing on a bike too! Pretty sure I could count on one hand including ours the amount of bikes last year lol.

Joshgrizz660

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i called and talked to the people that run the campground. well they said they are fully booked accept there is overflow camping for $20 but it is "weather dependant" soo i dont know if i should book or not? what yall sayen???

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They usually got a witing list,get your name on it.Somebody always has to cancel due to unforseen circumstances.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Countdown,,,,Please.............someone??lol

66 days..

countdowns are hard... do you include today or not. do you include the day you are going to be there or not. then you always have the people that will be there earlier than the rest, so their countdown is shorter. grrrrr

66 days will go by fast, i am sure

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
How bout a campers list so we're know who our neighbours are gonna be.....

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

ask tylerg for the map...... I'm almost certain they should be able to give that out now ?? And if they doo....... please post it ;)

I'll have this up AFTER May long weekend, I have just moved, and don't have my computers at home set back up yet.

It really should NOT matter who your neighbours are as we are not in kindegarten anymore.

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll have this up AFTER May long weekend, I have just moved, and don't have my computers at home set back up yet.

It really should NOT matter who your neighbours are as we are not in kindegarten anymore.

You are right............... I didnt care about who I sat next to in kindergarten!!!:d

Top Bottom