2011 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree..... July 8-10, 2011

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They didnt have enough sand:rant:, so volunteers were asked to help set up:eek:, im thinking i will pass this year:nono:,

PS: Ron please make sure there is ample sand for the fire works this year.....:d

PPS : medler did those burns heal ok, or are you traumatized for life...lol

Attachments

• ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 177

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all we had last year down there was mud :) not a scoop of sand to be found

Maybe, just Maybe :rolleyes:,if you talk nice to Tyler G, he might be able to help you out, you might have seen him running around in his official " SnowandMud" dress uniform:eek:

Attachments

• poo bah.jpg
    poo bah.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwahahahahhaa

Attachments

• Despicable-Me-Inspires-The-Cutest-Video-Game-Minions.jpg
    Despicable-Me-Inspires-The-Cutest-Video-Game-Minions.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 165

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Dale, thanks for your credit card information this will go a long ways towards this event.

Mikey, Dale has your portion of the supplied booze.

Mattmedic..... I'll deal with you later

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale, thanks for your credit card information this will go a long ways towards this event.

Mikey, Dale has your portion of the supplied booze.

Mattmedic..... I'll deal with you later

pshhhh,Tyler G is that a threat, i think you should have a meeting of the "royal order of the water buffalo "S&M"" then discuss what you have planned for revenge see if the band supports it ,then find the $$$ to finance this operation"cash in the bottles", plan it out for many months then find somone "Brave" enough to carry it out, then sit around patting yourself on the back saying how great of a job you did........bwahahhahaha ......am i close to how you think.....spot on i bet...lol :p

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
===== QUOTE mudd kitty ====

On the phone canceling my site now ...............
Work SUCKS!!!!!!! One spot open now though......dammit:mad:

===== /QUOTE ====

Aww no freakin way!! You have to work now??? WTF?

Yes and we moving then too sooooo its just not workin for us this year!! Totally ruined my day.... And Honda Gurls too she was pretty pumped dammit. There's always next year I guess..... Pretty bummed... This was the only rally we planned on coming to this year. :(

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes and we moving then too sooooo its just not workin for us this year!! Totally ruined my day.... And Honda Gurls too she was pretty pumped dammit. There's always next year I guess..... Pretty bummed... This was the only rally we planned on coming to this year. :(

That really sucks mudd kitty

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really sucks powdergirl! We ......on an off chance... May still be able to make it. But I don't want to hold a site on that small chance. As it also looks like I might have to work. So too up in the air for my liking especially with the move coming up in those weeks as well. So on the off chance we can still make it might have to hit up some lucky snowandmud member to let us camp crash on their site :D.

Here's too hoping!! Cheers :)

HoNdA GuRl

Reaction score
Well no jamboree this year I guess what a bummer:( unless someone wants to let me crash with them I'm totally I'n. This trip was the only thing I had to look forward to besides Mexico and knw it's cancelled :( Why does everything have to be so hard and I wish money grew on trees..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone has backed out on me too!! :rant:

Emma I think u are on the VIP list u gotta show up!! There will be many many disappointed S&Mer's that are expecting an appearance from you and ur "girls" !!! Lol !! I'm super bummed was really looking forward to actually coming around and meeting peeps this year!! As well as maybe kicking my Honda girls azz in ur mud pit ;) hahaha she tried once at the beach to be tough and got head locked and a sand bath. She's been itchin for a rematch ever since!!!

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Emma I think u are on the VIP list u gotta show up!! There will be many many disappointed S&Mer's that are expecting an appearance from you and ur "girls" !!! Lol !! I'm super bummed was really looking forward to actually coming around and meeting peeps this year!! As well as maybe kicking my Honda girls azz in ur mud pit ;) hahaha she tried once at the beach to be tough and got head locked and a sand bath. She's been itchin for a rematch ever since!!!

Hhahahahahhaa Smartass!! :p

I never got my gurls yet! Not til September. To much on the go this summer and no time to sit around healing. So I will still look like a boy for the jamboree LOL :beer:

I am still planning on going.....just need to find a whole new crew to come with me is all!! I have room for 8 in my trailer (thats with a lil bit o snugglin), plus room for another trailer on my site. Would like to avoid that though.....since thats where the mud pit would be going!

Top Bottom