2011 Cat M8 162"

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont think that there were any major changes this year. So i would say about the same as last year.

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Well Brigay we will see about that when I am lifting your stuck doo doo out of the ch!t you get stuck in.

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Brigay we will see about that when I am lifting your stuck doo doo out of the ch!t you get stuck in.

wow u gone all wierd ridin them kitties i like to ride in snow not chit and still have got same sled how many kitties you gone thru?? hahaha oh well ridin is ridin stuck is stuck as long as we ride.....and when u lift my stuck doo out??.....u never ride with us!!!! B

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cat didnt really do any changes this year other than some colors and graphics other than that same sled same weight same power. exactly like what was said above lighter than yammi, but not lighter than doo. glad they finally started making the sno pro's in 162 now they just need to do that to there HCR and I would buy a cat again

pissednbroke

Reaction score
Did not go weird .....always was.. but this will be number 5 in two years. And Bri we are planning a trip first week of nov so let me know if your intrested.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of the crate weight is pretty well the same as a doo. cAnd cat is the only one that guarentee's there weight's. They say that if your sled isn't within 5lbs of there published weight that they send yah 500.00. That was the deal last year anyways.

pissednbroke

Reaction score
We are throwing around the idea of heading to the coast for 4 days we have a little area we go every year but never done an early ride there so should e interesting.

Top Bottom