2010 switchback 800

sledhead69

Reaction score
I have 2010 800 switchback with about 3000 miles on it........i am one of the fortunate ones that havent had an issue with the 800 yet.
Was just wondering should a guy do anything to the motor this up and coming season or things a guy should look for that might cause a problem soon.

broke'n'nuts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat, got two of em and not sure if they are worth spending the money on! Already had eng go out the dragon with low miles, had the dealer update, who knows how long that will last

assaultbear

Reaction score
I also have a 2010 Assault, has been really good for me. Scared reading all these posts. Needs to run for a couple mountain trips this winter!

Powderdream

Reaction score
I am sure there have to be some people out here in S & M world that have had little to no issues with these sleds. Knock on wood mine has been fine and have enjoyed it. I was told to try and keep the temp under 130*F when riding and with the updated mapping I should be safe. Every year do your regular maintenance (oil filter, fuel filter, exhause valves, etc.) In saying that drive it till it breaks no point in worry about something that could possibly happen in the future.

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problems on mine. I onky have 800km but i ride it hard for all of em. Any future issues for me will be self induced now, i am changing so much now that i cant blame polaris for any of it. Lol

Top Bottom