2010 Snowandmud.com ATV Jamboree July 9 - 11, 2010

Nighttrain

Reaction score
Just got back from the the big party.Had an AWSOME time.The ride was great the fire works were AWSOME .The pot luck and the part after ward was a good time.
Thanks goes out to all the people that put this thing together.
Can`t wait for next year.
Mike A

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...surprised to see I'm the first one back and posting. A lot of the peeps are sticking around until Monday, and I saw a few this morning that were definitely hurting from last nights festivities. Overall...the event was great! I filmed a bunch of the riders in HD from various points along the ride and the lunch break was a great place to check out the Commander 1000 and others quads brought in by the sponsors (Turple Brothers) who also put on the lunch. Sledderglen and a few others were awesome at getting it all together out there and much will be seen when I post up the video in a couple days.

Let me be the first to offer up a big hand to Tyler G and all the people who put this thing together. It really was a great event and it was nice to meet many of the fine folks from snow & mud who frequent this event. Last thing I should mention is the fireworks the guys lit up last night...they were spectacular. Thanks to all those who were involved, and all who contributed to the big smoke. You all know who you are.

Cheers :beer::beer::beer:

I agree, it was a top notch event. My hat's off to Tyler G and the organizers, and all the sponsors, you guys did a great job. The fireworks were better than any I have ever seen at a private function. Good on ya Catmando and crew. My big fat belly's still hurting from the potluck, holy crap, what a feast. I was a little nervous about going in a newbie, having previously met only a few Snow and Mudders, but it was an awesome weekend with a great bunch of people. I can't wait for next year. :d:d

Last edited:

lilyellafella

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have just returned home from my very first ATV Jamboree. WOW - what an incredible event! The ride was great; the potluck - superb; and the fireworks - fantastic!

A huge kudos to Tyler G, the organizers, the sponsors and to all of the volunteers! You guys put on one heck of a show!

And to the group kind enough to 'babysit' this new quadder - thank you :)

Hope to see y'all next year!! :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally made it home.....

This was our first time..

Tyler and the gang did a great job......:d:d:beer::beer:

It was great meeting everyone

Thanks,,,,

Ray&Val

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Finally made it home and unpacked...head feels good...feet hurt though

Well we pulled another one outta the hat a few little growing pains we will get ironed out thanks for everyones patiences. Thanks to all the riders for sticking to the trail and bridges looks like there was no damage to the existing trail KUDOS to you guys. Looks like everyone had fun....looks like most people had more fun in the campground than on the trail but all was good

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a big thankyou to all the organizer and sponsors what a blast great riding and came back with no broken parts fire works were better than most towns have and thanks murrey for the great ride on friday

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was definitley a good time, I had a blast as a newbie and was much more than I expected - thanks to all that put so much work into making this event a fun experience for all who participated. It was good to get out and meet and ride with all the fellow S&M members who were there and we are definitley looking forward to participating again next year! :d:beer:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks to everyone for coming to this event, it turned out great. We had a few small issues but we all learn from them and get better for next year. Tyler you pulled it off, with the help of alot of the moderators, spouses, volenteers. I would also like to thank Manistik Man and his friend Eugine for there work on the trail for a full week and all the people who stepped in to assist with that. Lyle the fireworks show was awsome, going to be hard to beat, and thanks to Medler, Aarf, Mattmedic for assisting him. I was very impressed with the total respect for the trail and the enviroment that every on had here. There was not one area that people went off the trail. All the muskeg was untouched, and there was no garbage to be found. Ok, we found one water bottle that may off fallen from a quad. Most people completed the ride, it was spitting a bit which made it slick in the afternoon. I went back to the start and did a sweep of the trail and found a few riders that were having some issues, helped them and then eventually getting helped myself as some water got in somewhere on my quad and it quit. Mike a mechanic for Turple Brothers came back out with me and hooked on and towed me back to camp, where it started like there was nothing wrong. I'll have to check my gas as my cap was loose and maybe some water got in there, and all my connections. Thank to the sponsors who helped make this happen to. Lots of prize donations and not only the adults were thought of but there was alot of prizes for the kids. I left at around 8 pm Sunday and there was many people still out there. Sorry for those that couldn't get the s&m gear they wanted. This was just overstocked items and we'll have more in the fall. PM me what you were looking for and I'll check for it or let you know when we get more. There was a lady looking for a small t-shirt. We did find one but couldn't find you. The pot luck worked well for most people, except for the last few that had a vegitarian meal, I was one of those lucky peeps. The after party was a hoot as well, the DJ put on a great show right from the start for the kids to the wee hours of the morning. I'm hoping my SLR Olympus and the Mega phone got packed by an accident with the DJ's stuff,guess I'll find out today. There is alot of good pictures of this entire event on the card. We were sending them to Riders West magizine for there next edition, so camera please show up. Some chairs go missing as well but those I can see getting snagged by a mistake, someone having a bit too much to drink and walking over and grabbing a chair or two thinking it was there's from when the party started. There was an incident involving the change from the showers being stolen and I was blown away by that, someone has alot of loonies. Nice to meet all the folks as well, Its hard to go personally meet everyone but I met most of you. When I get my camera returned I will post all the pictures I took even the pole dancing, mike you win that hands down. The demo rides from turple brothers and can-am were awsome. That commander is very nice, really like the power and response. Sledderglen you and Wendy did a great job at the lunch stop and thanks to all the hellers we got there too. Brian, his son and Robbie went out with the tub trailer and cleaned up all the trail signs the next day. Thank goodness if not I would of been there still today. The later festivies were great as well and it you don't come for them you miss out. The fire was stoked good all night. The redneck firework was cool to see but I think there is too much risk there. Well hope this gives every one that was there something to talk about for some time and you all made some new friends. Jimmy, next year we need you on the barbeque. Thanks again for all that came and hope you all can come next season as well.

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone GPS the area we rode for the poker run? We forgot ours but would really like to get it if someone has it and wouldnt mind sending it to me!

Thx

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Did anyone GPS the area we rode for the poker run? We forgot ours but would really like to get it if someone has it and wouldnt mind sending it to me!

Thx

Heather I have the GPS track at home, and can send

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big Thanks to everyone involved !!! The group that came with me enjoyed the event, and can't wait untill next year. Already want to book time off for the event next year !!:d

Thanks to Ryano(and his group),Good"n"gruby,and Sledmama for letting me tag along for a ride on Friday afternoon. It was good to meet all of you, and hope that we meet on a trail again somewhere and have another great ride..:beer:

Major

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time again this year. I have the full vid of the fireworks but need some help in how to post it. It is a 10 min vid so I think its to big. Maybe I should throw it on youtube and can post a link to it? if anyone knows of a better way give me a shout. Thanks to everyone

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Real good time, thanks Tyler and everyone else for all the behind the scenes work. Nice to meet some new faces!!

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 2010 002.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 002.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Snow and Mud 2010 003.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 003.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Snow and Mud 2010 007.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 007.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 35

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Couple more ......

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 2010 010.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 010.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 33
  • Snow and Mud 2010 015.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 015.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Snow and Mud 2010 014.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 014.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 43

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Getting some relief from the heat on Fri. in a little water hole! :beer::d:beer:

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 2010 019.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 019.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Snow and Mud 2010 023.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 023.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Snow and Mud 2010 022.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 022.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 34

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
A little wetter on Sat. for the ride but it was a hoot anyways!!

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 2010 024.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 024.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Snow and Mud 2010 026.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 026.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 32
  • Snow and Mud 2010 028.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 028.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 32

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once again a fantasic time. A big thank-you to all the moderators and volunteers (it;s more work than you think) . Can't wait fot the 5th Jamboree. Tyler, don't let your girlfriend
( first time to meet, very nice lady) keep skunking you at crib.:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
More............. gonna have to change Boggers name to "Fogger" lol :beer::d:beer: Can always see him coming from a long way!!

Attachments

• Snow and Mud 2010 029.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 029.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 33
  • Snow and Mud 2010 030.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 030.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 34
  • Snow and Mud 2010 031.jpg
    Snow and Mud 2010 031.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 43
Top Bottom