2010 Snow and Mud Jamboree Potluck

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm surprised no one has been reported or got an infraksion!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh don't worry... summitric has told me enough times that he could ban me if i say anything more about him not showing up, so being good now (i just leave it to the others to say something :p)

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh don't worry... summitric has told me enough times that he could ban me if i say anything more about him not showing up, so being good now (i just leave it to the others to say something :p)
bwahahahahahaha, i have seen that! maybe i should be woried too!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone saying Summitric is coming to the campout....... I haven't seen the red sea part, nor have I seen anyone making wine out of water so what I am hearing is just a rumour then right :d too bad he isn't coming I heard he was somewhat of a cool guy. Only place I see him is on the internet talking to his imaginary friends :eek:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shannon.....can you please take my turkey off as we are not able to make it..sorry I really wanted to come.....hopefully next year.....everyone have a beer for me.....Lex

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shannon.....can you please take my turkey off as we are not able to make it..sorry I really wanted to come.....hopefully next year.....everyone have a beer for me.....Lex

awww that sucks :(. i do hope you make it for next year then and i will have a beer or two for you as well

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awww that sucks :(. i do hope you make it for next year then and i will have a beer or two for you as well

I am diffenelty going to have everything in place for next year......but we can have a beer at S&M suds night after the snow show together......:beer::beer::beer:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am diffenelty going to have everything in place for next year......but we can have a beer at S&M suds night after the snow show together......:beer::beer::beer:

sounds good! will see you there :d

B-rad

Reaction score
Hi there,
To update your list "b-rad" will bring a marinated vegetable salad for the Saturday night potluck. It was a great meal last year with plenty of food.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All, Just checking on what is needed for potluck dinner. I was going to bring sweet and sour meatballs but can bring anything els. Get back to me. Thanks

Mach123

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will bring a cold Shrimp Salad ; As well Owen D is bringing a pasta salad; Our outfits are planning to be there Thur. night

added to the list :) and see you thursday (i will be there wednesday)

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
We were doing wings but wifey changed it to some Boston Baked Beans with Corn bread muffin thing! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom