2010 Snow and Mud Jamboree Potluck

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
candace is a member of the fort saskatchewan snow angels.... A very nice lady. She is putting her trailer beside my trailer in the stall......... Hope they both fit???

side by side? maybe... one behind the other? yes. sooo what you are saying is that you are going to be there??? hope so, you are bringing buns and butter

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a "start" time to the dinner/potluck? Just curious what time I should be there for..

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there a "start" time to the dinner/potluck? Just curious what time I should be there for..

everyone will know when they check in at the campground or someone will be going site to site to let you know what is happening for the weekend

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
grrr i don't have enough room in my little freezer to bring wings for the potluck :rant:

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can you pack them in a cooler with some ice? Hate to miss out on more wings, it's looking like we could run out of food you know!!:eek:

j/k:d

gonna do just that... wings on ice! geez i hope we don't run out of food... don't want an angry crowd!!! :d

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a feast that was! Everything was delicious!! Thanks Mrs Polcat for all the organizing :beer:
it was pretty dang awesome. thanks for all the hard work mrs polcat!!!!! :beer: my one and only complaint, which nothing could be done about by mrs. polcat, was the fact that while in line, many people were going for seconds, before a lot of people got firsts. especially the meat dishes, i did see a lot of people coming out with their seconds of just meat! but other than that, it was a blast, and i look forward to being there again next year

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was pretty dang awesome. thanks for all the hard work mrs polcat!!!!! :beer: my one and only complaint, which nothing could be done about by mrs. polcat, was the fact that while in line, many people were going for seconds, before a lot of people got firsts. especially the meat dishes, i did see a lot of people coming out with their seconds of just meat! but other than that, it was a blast, and i look forward to being there again next year

That would suck:( that would have been hard to try to control....
I guess some peeps could'nt wait for everyone else to eat....:nono:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Agreed Bucky.After I got my salad and veggie plate I heard of quite a few peeps that had been up there 2,maybe 3 times before all of us had firsts.Aw well eating too much would have killed a good drunk!:d:beer::beer:
Thanks a lot for organizing this Mrs.P!!!!:)
Food must have been good cause it sure didn't last long!

grizzlydave

Reaction score
As this was my first snow and mud rally, I personally thought it was absolutely fantastic food and people. It seemed to the inexperienced eye to run without a hitch. Those perogies were delicious. Thanks to mrs. polecat and all others feeding me.

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to Thank each and every one of you that helped feed the mass of people. I would like to give an even bigger Thank You to TylerG for giving me this opportunity to take this on. Yes, there were people that went up for second and thirds before the rest of us could get first (myself included), and I do apologize for that. I already have new ideas and plans to hopefully (fingers cross) make it better. Again Thanks to everyone and I had fun doing it! :d:beer:

Top Bottom