2009 Summit Pictures

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The blue needs to be deeper (richer), the white is boring.... can't they pick/ceate some colors that reach out and grab your soul...? Throw some metalic flakes in....
I agree like the electric blue on the dodge trucks.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like the everest comes with the digital guage like the 08 "X" atleas that is what the website says. I spoke too soon if you click on the upgrade package it makes it a 'x'

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The blue is ok i thought being there 50 th anny that they mite have some more goodies than that.

they have an all black anniv sled or "hill climber". blk tunnel & goodies i think. still yellow on it now that i think about it. saw it on snowest somewhere.

you could go to the "heavy,submarine, pig" of their 4-stroke 1200 ;).
but no long track as of yet!!!!

RN

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo has a 1200 4 -Tec 4 stroke next year in the MX Renegade 130hp and there is talk in 2010 for it to be in the summit.Look out yamaha it will be turbo time.

hahaha............ we're not that worried!!!! I hope it works better than (some of) their machines in the past cpl yrs. it'll be interesting to see who comes up with the first decent turbo for the Doo's next year(if they're not building one yet)

RN

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if some marketing pinhead and or CEO in Quebec would give their head a shake or slam it against a wall two or three times..... then get up off their knees.... SkiDoo would;

a) Loose the 15 lbs muffler. The noise level difference does not exist.
b) Loose the 10 lbs exhaust pipe.
c) Loose the 4 lbs of foam and misc. junk plastic from under the hood.
d) Install V-force reed valves in the factory.
e) Install the full instrument package on every machine (not these chicken ch!t optional upgrades that cost more than the original sled, full cluster is $700 + $150 for the module + labour to install).
f) Come up with distinctive colors so that from 1000 feet out, so you know the make of sled. [None of these flat constipated colors.... The crap colors they've chosen are tantamount to stripping down the body of a vintage 65 corvette, painting it with primer and calling it done!].
g) Put a turbo on it!
h) Put the left hand throttle on it.
i) Still keep the price competative..... because right now the accessories are 45% more than they ought to be....... :realmad: :realmad:
j) Loose the big windshields, [small or medium] and redesign to the previous standard [the older Rev windshields popped right back on after rolling it. The current ones are fixed..... 3 piece and a whole lot costlier to replace] Plus you get the additional weight saving!!
k) Install the XP shocks, upgraded type.....
l) Install a fuel guage that works and is accurate from full to empty... [none of this not knowing until you half full... stuff]
m) Tweak this puppy..... so it beats everything else out there.... in performance and looks... Make it special and a performer!!!!!

These are my thoughts.... and if they're needing someone to test drive this baby... pick me!!!!!

It looks like the everest comes with the digital guage like the 08 "X" atleas that is what the website says. I spoke too soon if you click on the upgrade package it makes it a 'x'

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing that i find strang is the fact that the "09's are not really any cheaper than this year.. For a Xp800 summit 163 w/freight and pdi before there $400 snow check rebate you are over $14000.00 Well thats like just about $1000.00 more than an "09 M1000.. You can ge ta base model M8 for just over $10,000.00 I thought that they would have brought it more in line with the US prices.. Instaed they pulledd two dewalership from longtime shops in the US for selling sleds into canada. Because It is in there contract with BRP that they cant sell into other countries.. Which is good to a point.. But my thing is the fact that they are made right here in Canada..

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The thing that i find strang is the fact that the "09's are not really any cheaper than this year.. For a Xp800 summit 163 w/freight and pdi before there $400 snow check rebate you are over $14000.00 Well thats like just about $1000.00 more than an "09 M1000.. You can ge ta base model M8 for just over $10,000.00 I thought that they would have brought it more in line with the US prices.. Instaed they pulledd two dewalership from longtime shops in the US for selling sleds into canada. Because It is in there contract with BRP that they cant sell into other countries.. Which is good to a point.. But my thing is the fact that they are made right here in Canada..

WE ARE GETTING SCREWED BY THE MANUF ACTURES!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree. I dont know if other ones lowered there prices this year or not, but i was glad to see atleast one did that i know of..

Top Bottom