2007 Skidoo MXZX 440/800 mod

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently completed my rev 440 mxzx 800 mod. It is a beast and so fun to ride. however its starting to chew lugs off the stock track pretty quickly. I am now looking to replace the track. From research I have done it says the track is a 120x15x1.75 with 2.86 pitch. Can anyone confirm this? also I am wondering if I can put a 2 inch challenger 121 underneath it? any help would be appreciated mxzx 2.jpg mxzx.jpg

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when I had my last shortie I tried a 2", had to change to a smaller diameter driver. you could really feel the drag at a certain speed, not sure if it was because of trapped air in the tunnel or what. I switched to a 1.75" track and it sure made a difference. that was on a ZX tho, the rev may have more clearance at the drivers

ihatesummer

Reaction score
when I had my last shortie I tried a 2", had to change to a smaller diameter driver. you could really feel the drag at a certain speed, not sure if it was because of trapped air in the tunnel or what. I switched to a 1.75" track and it sure made a difference. that was on a ZX tho, the rev may have more clearance at the drivers

you need a 120x15 track with 2.86 pitch. A 121 will have 2.52 pitch. A 2 inch track should fit without any issue.

ference14

Reaction score
I just replaced my track on my 05 renegade 800 and it fits but barely. When you pull the skid out, there are 2 black plastics pieces riveted on the inside of the tunnel right under the carbs, that need to come off. I also run extroverts and had to shave the tips of the skid so the drivers would clear it. And I love it. Works awesome and really stands up. Make sure you run your track loose so you got some good snap to her

Frankinstein

Reaction score
New to form, 2007 mxzx 440/800 rkteck drop in, 10 gallon tank, 800 rear cooler, straightline y-pipe,stock 800 pipe and muffler,thurmostat delete,capro skis,oil injection.using tra 3 with roller secondary.stock track with studs, stock gears, looking for hot clutch set up.is monster now so we call it Frankinstein, black on black with polished tunnels

Top Bottom