2007 700 dragon question

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rear shock has been known to go. I replaced mine with the Ride FX that is standard on the RMK. If you're in powder, snow can get into the airbox through the headlight adjuster knob on the dash, I just covered mine with duct tape, but there are prettier ways to fix it. Other than that I like mine, engine has always ran good and had good power, good handling sled and climbs pretty good for a 700. If it has the plastic front bumper, don't hit anything or lift the sled with it, they break easily and are more for show than anything. You can replace with an 09 metal bumper, they make kits to do the replacement.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good stuff, swap out the shock, get a metal bumper, and stuff some duct tape. Little fixes.

I don't think there was any engine probs like the 2 previous years.

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's correct. The 700 engine hasn't had the problems of the 800, two completely different engines. The 700 is a strong engine.

Slammer85

Reaction score
That's funny I had an 08 dragon and it was a piece of ch!t!!! Blew it up twice once the pistons wore out and the other the crank snapped in half so Polaris gave me a short block with warranty. After that warranty was running out so I just sold it and made the best decision I've ever made...Arctic Cat!!! Don't get me wrong if Polaris ever gets there ch!t together I may go back but until then it all kittys for me

Top Bottom