2006 Summit 1000 RT

mac22

Reaction score
:chatterbox::chatterbox::kissass:
Ya maybe you should bring the 550 either that or grab those little round things out off Shauna's purse and then and only then will you have a remote chance at climbing with the big cats.:ha_ha: And Shredder you might as well get yours from Lisa. Unless Lorna carries them for all her son in laws.LOL:eek::eek::eek:

:chatterbox::chatterbox::kissass: NUF SAID

BLAINE.M

Reaction score
I have owned and rode both the 2005 rt1000 and 2007 m1000 and with stock machines i would say the rt made better power, the cat felt a bit litter and manouverable to ride, the rt's 16" wide track floated better in some snow conditions, and the cat track hooked up better in some conditions. once you mod them it is about who ever has the most money wins given the rider is capable. Good luck...

ridehard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7900 to 8000rpm
Premium fuel only
Ski-Doo XPS Blend or Full Synthetic for good lube & clean exh valves.
Great Sled!

Only problem is that it's baby brother 800R Rotax in XP chassis is better all-round.
And then off course Look Out for the mighty new 800R e-Tec! When you're ready to step up.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think ill stick with my old RT for a while longer yet, love being able to run a three inch track with 8 tooth 3 pitch drivers with no other mods, and its so much fun out climbing all these suppose to be 200 horse piped up cat guys.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think ill stick with my old RT for a while longer yet, love being able to run a three inch track with 8 tooth 3 pitch drivers with no other mods, and its so much fun out climbing all these suppose to be 200 horse piped up cat guys.

Are you gonna make it to mountain mania this year? And didn't u add a little hairdryer this year?

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping to make it up for then, and the other part is in progress.
PS dont race glengine's cat unless you got some coin dumped into your RT, by far the most impressive non turbo Cat 1000 I have seen.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to the original topic add a t stat, remove the rear cooler if its an 05, and do the wiring fix thats in the mach z forum on doo talk called "mach 1000 problems".

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been reading the same post on dootalk pods are a must and remapp 07 mid elev if you have a 05 or an 06

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im hoping to make it up for then, and the other part is in progress.
PS dont race glengine's cat unless you got some coin dumped into your RT, by far the most impressive non turbo Cat 1000 I have seen.

Thanks buddy.. I'm lookin forward to gettin out for a ride in valemount on feb 26th for MM4, and seein a bunch of the people from S&M.. Will be a great ride.

Top Bottom