2 place open sled trailer

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking I may want to trade or sell my 2008 17' Wells Cargo enclosed sled trailer and in turn buy a single axle open sled trailer. Where are some good places in Edmonton area to buy and average prices? I am hoping if things work out this way to do this before Dec 20 as I am heading to the coast with sled and trailer. Then things get more complicated lol.... Just a thought and looking for suggestions

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate single axle trailers if you blow a tire your screwed unless you have a spare ...if your bearing burn up your pooched get a tandem my at least you can limp it home imo anyways

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am open to a private deal if it is the right deal, pm me and we can talk. As for single axle I pull my trailer with a half ton and when I trade back to a 1 ton I will be switching to a sled deck

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on the deal I have a 14' tandem car hauler and would like an enclosed v nose.

chadwik74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SWS in westlock is great....I have a 12' and it works great.

f7sp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have an aluma for sale. 12' + 2' v-nose. 15" alum rims, salt shields/ramps, and superglides. pm me

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to move this to the classified section I have created another thread there with pictures

Last edited:

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the same search a few months ago. Call Martin Motorsports, very good deals on Triton trailers! Way better deal then anyone else will offer, at the prices they offer don't even consider buying used trailers.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hate single axle trailers if you blow a tire your screwed unless you have a spare ...if your bearing burn up your pooched get a tandem my at least you can limp it home imo anyways

I love my single axle trailer, just like my truck I carry a spare and just like my sled I get my trailer ready for the season which includes repacking and inspecting the bearings. Just have a look and make sure you have a lug wrench that fits as most pick up ones do not, I got one and just strapped it to the trailer.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking at SWS and Triton now, have spoken to MMS so far andwill be talking to SWS today. Now I just need to get the Enclosed trailer sold and I can go pick up the open deck. Hoping before the 20th of Dec otherwise I will be trying to sell it from Vancouver Island. I think the open deck single axle is a good choice for me, although I do question giving up a heated enclosed lol

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Youll like the littler trailer better out here on the Island,theres only 1 place with a parking lot here,the rest are just logging road drop off,usually not alot of room to turn around and park,atleast the little trailer can be turned by hand if you have to.

Two Blue

Reaction score
Triton XT two place with forward ramps/salt guards.... Great light weight trailer...!

Top Bottom