1970 Chevy Hot Rod Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no just hate seeing a guy trying to sell his truck, guys on here screwing him around and then he is begging for some one to buy it. set yer lowest price, if there is interest it'll sell otherwise u need to find your niche market. speed shops, internet etc. i truly hope he sells it, looks good only it has a limited market.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no just you guys are making a mockery of his truck. if yer not interested why ya dickin him around

Are you interested in this truck? No? Well
What's the reason for you posting what you have posted, kinda wasting everyone's time by having to read it. Kinda jerking him around by dissing his truck.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you interested in this truck? No? Well
What's the reason for you posting what you have posted, kinda wasting everyone's time by having to read it. Kinda jerking him around by dissing his truck.

was implying that he has a limited market for the truck and yer right i'm not interested, but i'm also not offering him a case of beer or a quart of whisky. if you like the truck tell him, or buy it. seems like anyone selling vehicles on here gets the same treament, lots of guys offering a 100 dollars and a case of beer. i'm thinkin
they are doing him more of a diservice than anyone. what do you think ?

sounds like u like the truck, correct me if i'm wrong, your still in high school right, i rest my case.

Last edited:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sideways this went. I say you guys are all fawked in the head. Continue on. That being said it has been some what entertaining LOL

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh it will happen im not to concerned with it. Street tires will hopefully be on tommorrow and driving come the weekend.:D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh it will happen im not to concerned with it. Street tires will hopefully be on tommorrow and driving come the weekend.:D

looks good, should sell. edmonton has a bigger market. guy in red deer, has his as a convertable, he must be at least 450 lbs. looks out of place, slammed to the pavement, see him driving every once in a while.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was implying that he has a limited market for the truck and yer right i'm not interested, but i'm also not offering him a case of beer or a quart of whisky. if you like the truck tell him, or buy it. seems like anyone selling vehicles on here gets the same treament, lots of guys offering a 100 dollars and a case of beer. i'm thinkin

sounds like u like the truck, correct me if i'm wrong, your still in high school right, i rest my case.

You are getting to be an angry older gentleman. Us posting here keeps it at the top. Better than him having to post ttt.....every three days to keep it at the top, and get people pissed off with him for bumping it. If it was bothering dean that much he would have told us to fawk off or get mods to lock the thread.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still in high school?????...WTF??........I'm in my 40's......I love the truck.......what's your point??

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your right I like this truck! I just don't have the funds to buy the fuel and tires that it would need. So what I am in high school? I don't follow..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom