09 rmk airbox

baadgoat 09rmk700

Reaction score
Hey every one new guy here and i have kind of a stupid ? I'm trying to get my air box off my 09 rmk and cant seem to fig it out... i have the 2 hose clamps loose all the fuel lines unbolted from the side and it doesn't come out....can any one help? thanks

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant help you with your question, but Im sure someone can help you out. Welcome to S&M. :D

tool_man

Reaction score
Hey every one new guy here and i have kind of a stupid ? I'm trying to get my air box off my 09 rmk and cant seem to fig it out... i have the 2 hose clamps loose all the fuel lines unbolted from the side and it doesn't come out....can any one help? thanks
This might be the obvious, but the rubber strap that's secured to the top of the airbox is off right? I just did my wife's 09 600 RMK and that's all that holds it in the throttle body clamps, the fuel lines and the rubber strap on the top of the airbox.

bustedknuckle

Reaction score
had a 2008 rmk and there is a plastis dart that is located by the clamps for throttle bodies, pull out dart and air box should lift out, dont think you need to take off clamps from throttle bodies. Hope this helps

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome and check out the polaris IQ section , all the info you need

search 09 air box

Top Bottom