08 xp DPM ??

tamsy

Reaction score
I have been having issues with my sled bogging when the track is under load in deep snow conditions or just when the sled becomes covered in snow. It seems to run very rich for a while afterwards. I have added flowrites to the airbox and run a dj clutch kit which is inspected regularly. I have also checked the dpm solenoid for movenment but noticed there appears to be a hose missing off of the top of the dpm. Just wondering if that nipple is supposed to be open and if not could that be causing the problems listed above??

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a quick look at the 08 shop manual there is hoses on there and if you mean from the RAVE valves I would say if it looks like it should have a hose it probily does, I would look into this before riding any more as it may have a serious effect on your motor

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me last week. Took the air box out and then the hoses on the carb etc were off. Problem fixed. Pm me if you have any other questions.

atvmodster

Reaction score
My 08 xp was bogging right down after playing in the fresh powder. It was very loose powder and the hood was completely covered a few times. It bogged right down and would not let me take off for bit. After i let it idal for a bit it started running right again. Maybe i have a hose off as well..

tamsy

Reaction score
ya that is basically what mine is doing. I thought it was an intake problem but but it still persists with the flowrites in the airbox. The sled is also burning about double the fuel of what my buddies revs are burning.

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
I had the same troubles it was a broken wire on the power valves it worked like pooh thr wires are just above the recoil behine the can check it out

Top Bottom