05 M6 diamond drive oil

Catboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to know how to change the oil? there is NO fill plug on the outside under the secondary just a drain on the inside. So after I drain it how do I fill it? Thanks :confused:

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there should be oil level plug about 2 inches from the bottom, lay machine on it's side filler up, remove secondary clutch to do all this don't lose any shims

Catboy

Reaction score
So your telling me I have to remove my DD to replace the oil in it? does sound right but I have hear weirder things.

bushbikeyz

Reaction score
On the inside of your DD by the drivers you will find a bolt. This is the drain and fill area for the DD. Its stupid and messy but the only way to really do it. Remember that 3oz go back in!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
So your telling me I have to remove my DD to replace the oil in it? does sound right but I have hear weirder things.

There is a flush fluid you can put in after you drain the oil out as well..Pour the flush in,and turn the track a few times and then drain the flush.and fill with the proper oil and to the proper level.

Catboy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info boys. Now I need to go to a friends house to do this and not the back yard. :(

Top Bottom