Fudraising Silent Auction Items needed for family member in tough times

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hoped i would never have to ask my forum friends for something like this.

Within the last few weeks my wifes father was diagnosed with Lukemia and immediately sent to Vancouver for treatment. Its going to be a long haul. Together with the local legion, we are holding a supper and silent auction at the end of november.

If anyone feels like they have an item they would like to donate for our auction, please pm me for shipping details.

This man is a life long volunteer, a husband, father and grandfather, your help is greatly appreciated

Thank you
Curtis

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope he gets well! I have nothing to donate, but why don't you auction off a weekend guided tour of sledding in Valemount. I bet you and Maxwell could show guys a good weekend of riding. I willing to bet a few guys would pay to go riding with you guys, I know i would.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What day are you having the Auction? I may have a few things to donate, quick question is there many horse people around Valemount?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What day are you having the Auction? I may have a few things to donate, quick question is there many horse people around Valemount?

The auction is Nov 24th at the legion. And yes there is an active horse culture and association locally. Thank you very much for the inquiry.

Sincerely
Curtis

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Curtis.
I had won a 19l pail of race fuel from the Edmonton sled show - from VARDA.
I can't use it (stock machine).
You are more than welcome to use this as one of your items. I have not picked it up from AFD and hopefully someone can help with that part.

Last edited:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Curtis.
I had won a 19l pail of race fuel from the Edmonton sled show - from VARDA.
I can't use it (stock machine).
You are more than welcome to use this as one of your items. I have not picked it up from AFD and hopefully someone can help with that part.

You have mail........in about 2 min...

Thanks everyone

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey curtis what is the shipping adress I have a really nice rigid industries flashlight for you. sorry to hear about the bad news man I hope everything turns out and you guys have a great turnout for this fundraiser

JDmotorhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope he gets well! I have nothing to donate, but why don't you auction off a weekend guided tour of sledding in Valemount. I bet you and Maxwell could show guys a good weekend of riding. I willing to bet a few guys would pay to go riding with you guys, I know i would.

Sorry to hear about what you guys have going on in your lives right now Curtis, I don't think I have anything to donate but will start digging through my stuff but neilsleder has a great idea, I know myself and other people who would only be happy to bid on somthing like this, especially for the cause. Hope all works out for you guys and your auction kicks off well.

Top Bottom