2010 800 RTR Pic!!

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2010 800 RTR= Ready to Run 800cc M with Boondocker pump gas turbo and lots of other goodies installed. Best of the best products, turn-key, & Burandt approved!!

Attachments

• post-5978-1227633549_thumb.jpg
    post-5978-1227633549_thumb.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 588

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the rumours go...YES!! Probably a VERY limited build on these, I'm sure the dealers will be snatching them up in droves. Don't know if this will be a snocheck or not. Will have to wait for Wednesday March 4 for the unveiling!! It would be so cool to order this sled from the factory with warranty, etc. Will be VERY pricey though....heard around $17,000 or so....OH...SCOTTY, sorry I don't have any more pics. I looked long and hard for that one.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as the rumours go...YES!! Probably a VERY limited build on these, I'm sure the dealers will be snatching them up in droves. Don't know if this will be a snocheck or not. Will have to wait for Wednesday March 4 for the unveiling!! It would be so cool to order this sled from the factory with warranty, etc. Will be VERY pricey though....heard around $17,000 or so....OH...SCOTTY, sorry I don't have any more pics. I looked long and hard for that one.

Terry from T&T power Sports gone done to Vegas to the Cat show. I asked him to get the skinny on this

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like false claims according to the cat website. Could be more dealer installed turbos though maybe? But most likely none with warranty

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one want to buy an '09 M1000. lol And give me a place to live after I get one and wife kicks me out. Decisions decisions

:pLets see.....lets do the math....you(hurtinalbertin) on a turbo'd M8...equals....one Cat even farther up the tree...:eek::d... ahhh a kidding aside even if she does kick ya out....You Got A Turbo!!!!...:d

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's going to be pretty sweet!! Can hardly wait to see the 2010's!! I think there is going to be some pretty epic sleds.

snoqueen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, the new cats are out on the website.....no word yet on a RTR. I was sooo sure that they were going to build one straight from the factory in Thief River Falls!! My best guess is this RTR is going to be a very limited build between Boondocker and AC, and only certain dealers will even warranty this machine. I got the specs on the three sleds that are on my wishlist for next season....what to choose??? LOL!! CHECK OUT THE NEW SEAT!! WHAT 'CHA THINK???:d:d:d:d:d

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 47
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 59
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 45

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, the new cats are out on the website.....no word yet on a RTR. I was sooo sure that they were going to build one straight from the factory in Thief River Falls!! My best guess is this RTR is going to be a very limited build between Boondocker and AC, and only certain dealers will even warranty this machine. I got the specs on the three sleds that are on my wishlist for next season....what to choose??? LOL!! CHECK OUT THE NEW SEAT!! WHAT 'CHA THINK???:d:d:d:d:d

saet looks like something off a Doo or a Poo

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RTR is not a factory sled. It is built by Vohk and Boondocker, backed by Burandt.

Top Bottom