Okanagan Mid Week Riders Roll Call.....

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone planning to ride on February 7th?

We are leaving Edmonton tomorrow hoping to sled in the Kelowna area on Tuesday as we have never sledded here before. Send me a message if you have any info :) Thanks!

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My days off are comming up( March 5-14) and Id like to get out riding as much as possible... whos in?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'll be able to keep up to you turbo guys....Where we're you planning to ride?

we prefer to call them yamaha's with aftermarket exhaust....... might do revy. not sure yet.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dennis, tell the wife to go a little easier on you in the future. It's tough to find good guys to ride with mid week.

hahaha. Mike, I wish that was the case. I went over the handle bars in Golden and managed to hit just below the knee on the steering post. 3 stitches later but the damn thing is not healing and it has been 2.5 weeks now and still bleeds like a SOB! Grrrrr Here is the proof just so that you believe my story :)

photo.JPG

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a chunk outta my shin a few yrs ago. Took forever to heal. And even to this day. If i hit that spot even lightly, it'll bleed. Just no meat in that area below the knee.........

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took a chunk outta my shin a few yrs ago. Took forever to heal. And even to this day. If i hit that spot even lightly, it'll bleed. Just no meat in that area below the knee.........

thanks..........I think :d:beer: That is exactly what is happening but I am not even hitting it. Just starts on its own. Note to myself...... buy knee pads/shin guards! Not doing that again!

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taco shop is holding its own. Need spring so I can open the patio, then it will be good.

you can count on our support!...beverages on the patio sound good!
your place will be a good destination for our thursday evening motorcycle rides

ktownsumx

Reaction score
Any idea yet on a ride day. I could prob work with mon 12 or tues 13th or fri 16 let me know

Top Bottom