Okanagan Mid Week Riders Roll Call.....

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I maybe able to join you for the day trip. Will let you know closer to that time! Have a great xmas!
Hey Dennis , Merry Christmas buddy!That would work great for the 6th. I can pick you up on the way through.Let me know....cheers!

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always in if I'm home. Be home for about 10 days around Jan 11th-20th. Not the best sledder around but ready to learn and have fun. 40ish years old and easy goin.
PM me and lets get something goin!

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm always in if I'm home. Be home for about 10 days around Jan 11th-20th. Not the best sledder around but ready to learn and have fun. 40ish years old and easy goin.
PM me and lets get something goin!

perfect, another shift worker :)
what do you ride? ......are you very familliar with any local areas?

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perfect, another shift worker :)
what do you ride? ......are you very familliar with any local areas?

I just got a 12 summit 800. :)
I've had a couple sleds in the past (10+ years ago) and just got back into the sport. I've lived in north okanagan for almost 20 years and am familiar with the area but mostly rides where a rhino can take you. We used to live on Roberts Rd in winfield.
Have gps and willing to explore and figure areas out.

Timber_Tramp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a 12 summit 800. :)I've had a couple sleds in the past (10+ years ago) and just got back into the sport. I've lived in north okanagan for almost 20 years and am familiar with the area but mostly rides where a rhino can take you. We used to live on Roberts Rd in winfield.Have gps and willing to explore and figure areas out.
Right on ! I'm a lumby snowmobile club member but ride the popular north OK areas as well as Revy.Days off start today until Jan 14. Mid week is the easiest to get away for a ride. PM me if you want to get out .

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on ! I'm a lumby snowmobile club member but ride the popular north OK areas as well as Revy.Days off start today until Jan 14. Mid week is the easiest to get away for a ride. PM me if you want to get out .

Hey Mike, I will know tomorrow if my Throttle sensor comes in for Friday ride. It has been ordered but not in yet. I will keep you posted. Otherwise, I am good to go!

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I should be home around the 10th. I'll PM you closer to then and hopefully we can get out before you go back to work.

Top Bottom