Calgary Area Ditch Ride

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good see you guys then. I will be the guy with the VW jetta and the Polaris wedge... Or probably the only vehicle out there. :d

If anyone else reading this wants to come out, please feel free. :beer:

Last edited:

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good ride in the ditch's and fields of Airdrie. Some was hard some was soft, some sorta deep snow (for Alberta fields) some sorta bare patches. Drifts were really hit and miss, some where rock hard and would launch you, some were poofy clouds that would cover you.

Hopefully Taz's helmet cam caught some of it (it was acting up).

Gerry I hope your back is doing better that was a nasty way to catch a two up seat.

Thanks guys for coming out. :beer:

I might try and go for a quick burn after work one of the days this week, just to try it with the needle dropped down one notch, and different air filters.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Helmet cam caught 1 hour of the 2 1/2 we were out...... not sure why it is acting up....... Upgraded the firmware last night, I will see how that goes next time I take it out...... I did notice it will only do 45 min movies and then stop and start again........

Anyways this is 5 clips cut together...... 14 min long so don't get mad if you want the 14 min of your life back.........

Thanks again dvst8r for showing us that area and we are looking forward to getting out with you again soon.....

14 min clip

Top Bottom