zillas holding up on utv?

jayson

Reaction score
just curious how the zillas are doing on a utv. Has anyone had any problems? My itp 589's have over 4000km without a flat (1000km of that on a rhino), that is why I ask.

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am interested as well, i am skeptical how they stand up under the weight of a sxs.i know light weight is good, but durability is much more important for me, i think this year will be the last for my swamplites, i am leaning towards the new pitbull line of tires

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but thats gonna be my new set this year. I like the XTR's alot, but want more aggresive. Not sure if i want those or the mud zilla's

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have them on my rhino and i am what they call "cough cough" bigger than most, and i also carry alot of stuff, i have never had an ounce of trouble have about 1000kms on them, super light and good tread pattern

Brute Force Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have them on my rhino and i am what they call "cough cough" bigger than most, and i also carry alot of stuff, i have never had an ounce of trouble have about 1000kms on them, super light and good tread pattern

Do you have the Mudzillas or just the zillas? I'm thinking of putting 28" on my rzr, I have 26"xtr's now.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only put about 100km on my zilla's mostly frozen ground and snow, but this years rally will be the test ;) But IMO no tire is bullet proof, ride the terrain and don't drive like a jackass, maintain a good tire pressure and use yer mellon,.. Most manufacturers recommend running a higher pressure in tires when mounted on UTV's, mine I run around 10 front and 12 rear. The zilla's also have a bead protector which has already saved my tires when I first tried them out.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have the zillas. Not the mudzillas. Too heavy IMO.
I have 27x11x12 all the way around and they are great aggresive but not overly heavy. The best of both world IMO

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the zillas. Not the mudzillas. Too heavy IMO.
I have 27x11x12 all the way around and they are great aggresive but not overly heavy. The best of both world IMO

I have 28" zillas on my terex. Theres 2000 km on the and no flats yet. I bought 14 " rims and wish i hadnt. They are to low a profile and mud and sticks jamb in the sidewalls in rutted mud holes. They dont leak but once a yr i have to break the beads. If im doing lots of rutted trails i just pump them up to 15 psi to keep from breaking beads. I know the 12" rims rims dont have as much trouble on my buddies

dodge1

Reaction score
just curious how the zillas are doing on a utv. Has anyone had any problems? My itp 589's have over 4000km without a flat (1000km of that on a rhino), that is why I ask.

I have 28" zillas on my 08 rhino and have about 500kms on them and not one ounce of trouble. they are light and go just about any where! Bought them from kevin at Rapid Revolutions in Edmonton. Great Prices.

Buddman27

Reaction score
I love the zillas. Lightweight yet gnarly lug. I did knock one off the rim when I found a log in the bottom of a snorkle worthy hole. Guess I'll need some Swamp Lox. :homer:

Top Bottom