You snoozzz...You lose in Revelstoke

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We booked into Revy on short notice last spring..no problem. Don't think they are as busy as the hoped...yet.
We even stopped in at Powder Puffs for a Morning Coffee

Attachments

• IMG_0096_1.jpg
    IMG_0096_1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 119

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Good to hear DL. Hope you and the other ladies too can come out and go on a ladies ride with us this season.
Ladies Ride with Steph 028.jpg

Don`t want to hear about the bed sharing that will be going on this yr. in Revy.
Do like to read the comments about Revy changing and your opinions. Every one is just trying to give you all a heads up so you are still able to ride here this season. It`ll will be business as usual here for us and we won`t give up on you guys.
Things sure are changing here though.

One thing you all can do is support the society`s and clubs sponsors. I`m hoping they all stay with us. Let them all know you are snowmobilers.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunpeaks in Kamloops has a sled area on the back side of the mountain...no Chaelt you can get to with your sled but I've ridden up to the top of the lift (oops).

The hotels still love the sledders in the sprin (long after the lifts have closed).

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
environmenalists defacing private proerty. i dont believe it. they are all lawabiding, tree huggin do gooders arent they. i also heard the like to recycle everything, and i mean everything. i did some reading awhile back about the recycling of human waste for human consumption. (we are very inefficient) next time i get harrased about something by one of them i am going to google that subject and see if anything has come of it. and then tell them that until they are eating thier own shite not to complain to me about my hobbies etc... and they better be living in a sod house too. lol.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
quite a few years ago I was snowboarding on a company trip in whitefish (before I rode sleds). 6 guys I work with rented sleds and took off from the top of the main lift. I'd like to go back if they still do that now. Sledding and on-hill accommodations & bars... it doesn't get any better. :)

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad was telling me about when he went skiing in Montana MANY years ago, they were eating at a chalet on the top of the mountain and some sledders came and ate at the SKIERS chalet with no issues. Sledding on the backside of the ski hill. That would be a pretty good idea for Revy.

I can vouch for that - went on a trip to Whitefish back in 1999 and that is true. Sledded up to the top of the hill with a buddy and met his parents at the chalet who were skiing that day - had lunch together then they went skiing and we went sledding.

Panorama has a good set up with the ski hill and on the opposite mountain - Paradise - Toby creek adventures has a sled touring company and dealership. Scott works with Panorama and I believe enjoys a decent working relationship with the hill.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dad was telling me about when he went skiing in Montana MANY years ago, they were eating at a chalet on the top of the mountain and some sledders came and ate at the SKIERS chalet with no issues. Sledding on the backside of the ski hill. That would be a pretty good idea for Revy.

We did that lots at Big Mountain, they had a snowmobile trail to the upper chalet.

Top Bottom