you know whats starting to get to me...

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i heard you are chris :D:beer:

Is that the same guy that you were telling everyone you could ride circles around? I heard you got drunk the other day and were telling everyone you tried to organzine some kind of contest on the 26th so everyone could see it... But you said he wouldnt show up? But who knows... Im not a doctor.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Is that the same guy that you were telling everyone you could ride circles around? I heard you got drunk the other day and were telling everyone you tried to organzine some kind of contest on the 26th so everyone could see it... But you said he wouldnt show up? But who knows... Im not a doctor.

Are you questioning the motives & abilities of lord maxwell??????

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does your Poo Sting brother Cheeziehead?

Having some experience in the life safety industry, I would suggest that you wet down the toilet paper first, as this mitigates the fire hazard!

No go all out buy the ADULT wet wipes, with aloe. Then you can have that same feeling as when the water fights back, plop sploosh... if you dont get the picture lemme know

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Are you questioning the motives & abilities of lord maxwell??????

I would never do such things... For Lord Maxwell shall have the streets flow with the blood of thyne non-belivers.My lord im simply stating fact.... You talk said "trash" about thyne rider... Forst one would think tho would like to see said Lord maxwell finally shut said mouth....

Top Bottom