you know whats starting to get to me...

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think hes the best rider hands down. no arguments there i wish i was half the rider he was. however it seems every thread/conversation his name comes up when it comes to brands/turbos/tuning/riding style/2012/saving the world.

for example.

bob: Polaris is junk...
John: Christ Burandt rides them
me: your idiots

im actually just trying to get some posts to beat you today.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont cry maxwell....................
LMAO! LOL!...............that is funny!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
i think hes the best rider hands down. no arguments there i wish i was half the rider he was. however it seems every thread/conversation his name comes up when it comes to brands/turbos/tuning/riding style/2012/saving the world

But lets be honest here...How many riders actually are in his category? Rasmussen, and ???

I have seen some lesser known names that can do amazing things on a sled, but I truly have never seen people ride like these two...

I get your point, but am concerned that it actually bothers you enough to start a thread LOL

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But lets be honest here...How many riders actually are in his category? Rasmussen, and ???

I have seen some lesser known names that can do amazing things on a sled, but I truly have never seen people ride like these two...

I get your point, but am concerned that it actually bothers you enough to start a thread LOL

im more bored than anything....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I've never been into the films, or payed much attention to the "pro riders" Except for Jim Phelan (and thats just because he looks & acts like a douche)

Sooooo....

I'm adopting Maxwell as my "sled hero"

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
example B

Bob: you cant ride a 163 in the trees
John: your right chris burandt rides a 153 and swears by it
me: your idiots

Well, if its any consolation, I dont hear a lot of people that are blowing up their poos saying, 'Oh its ok, I will just put another 4 motors in cause Chris rides one...'

Why is he with Polaris again??? Oh ya the money....Wonder if he regrets the decision at all...Thats what I would love to hear him talk about one day...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would be funny if Ron could put a filter on the site...anytime the word "burandt" is posted it changes to "maxwell".....:D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, if its any consolation, I dont hear a lot of people that are blowing up their poos saying, 'Oh its ok, I will just put another 4 motors in cause Chris rides one...'

Why is he with Polaris again??? Oh ya the money....Wonder if he regrets the decision at all...Thats what I would love to hear him talk about one day...

yes....i didnt want to say it but money is where he rides. the best offer gets the deal...as any of us would do

Top Bottom