You know, those cat's are impressive in a way...

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode a newer proclimb a couple of times, and they seem to do the job.

They do collect snow, ( got pics to prove it.. LOL), but ride ok on the hills... Power is decent, but suck on the flat...You almost need them to be on the side of the hill to have the feel of them.

Glove warmer seems to work... for real..

That's about it.. Thanks

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode with a 15 sumx and a 14 prormk last week and the only sled with no huge chunks of ice stuck to it at the end of the day was my 14 m8000 ltd go figure, must be a one off

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode with a 14 m8000 like you said nice power. But the snow did stick lol. The guy who bought it came off a 2010 m8 at the end of the day he wished he had his old m8 back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He just hasn't gotten use to the new chassis. I'm lovin my proclimb! 3rd season on it and no issues!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dis like their whole hood/intake/headlight assembly. What a complex and heavy system. even the tunnel. its like 30 pieces riveted together. why make it so complicated.... manufacturing of it must be a bitch. The m does look ancient in comparison, i think they need to think more mx bike simple and less gold wing gaudy.

Dustylane

Reaction score
Didnt even make it to the new year, and the bashing has started. People must be going through snow withdrawls and nothing better to do but sit in front of the monitor!! Good on yas

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another doo tard brand bashing thread...you guys have nothing better to doo :confused:

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bashing or not, that's exactly how I felt about them too. if your climbing or on an incline, they straight up WORK. on the flat they're a POS to try and get to do what you want.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you guys that think the m is outdated here's a few pics for ya. The basic geometry is identical to a pro. Same foot wells, handlebar position,seat position. My cat is 4" narrower than the pro. Yet one is junk and the other is the greatest.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 869
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 870
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 860
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 865
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 863

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They may be a bit heavier but the power is there. Unlike those doos

Did your doo come with a tampon??? It probly should have!

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all you guys that think the m is outdated here's a few pics for ya. The basic geometry is identical to a pro. Same foot wells, handlebar position,seat position. My cat is 4" narrower than the pro. Yet one is junk and the other is the greatest.

Haha but the pro is the best mountain chassis ever!!! Except it's been out since 2004 with cat

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still prefer my old M chassis over the Proclimb. I'd take my sons XM off his hands in a heartbeat though. Doo finally made a sled I can ride. :D

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree , the xm is very similar to a m. I liked the xm within seconds of riding it. To me the pro is super easy to ride also.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doo and poo copied the M and then cat goes and copies the rev. Brutal. Maybe the next chasis cat can copy the 1992 phaser.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another doo tard brand bashing thread...you guys have nothing better to doo :confused:
That may be but I got to spend a bit of time on a 13 153 proclimb and really like it. With the price difference my next sled might be one.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clearly we need some snow....

Speaking of it, anyone seen the forecast!!!;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom