You know, those cat's are impressive in a way...

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If by hours of tweaking you mean 34 seconds with a ten mill wrench to adjust the handlebars then sure your right. I haven't even touched my clickers in 3 years. Any good rider can make any of these new machines do what they want but some like to push it a little further with less effort. You can jump around like Chris Burandt on cocaine on your pro rmk 162 making it do what you want or you can get this new 174 3" deal that skidoo is offering and do it sooooooooo much better

and you're running a stock machine?? took a little more than 34 seconds and $$$ to swap out those shocks from stock....

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I paid someone to do it? Lol. Either way stock shocks from all manufacturers suck soooooooooo?

point being...cuz you seem to have missed it again.....is that 34 seconds to tweak your machine is a bit of a stretch....whether you did the tweaking yourself or you paid someone to tweak it for you.....truth is, even your godly correct XM took 20-30 mins to get it right...its a bit more than adjusting the handlebars which, by the way, you need a wrench compared to other superior models out there.........

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
point being...cuz you seem to have missed it again.....is that 34 seconds to tweak your machine is a bit of a stretch....whether you did the tweaking yourself or you paid someone to tweak it for you.....truth is, even your godly correct XM took 20-30 mins to get it right...its a bit more than adjusting the handlebars which, by the way, you need a wrench compared to other superior models out there.........

Superior you mean a floppy mess of adjustable bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Superior you mean a floppy mess of adjustable bars?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, powerful, dependable, and plain fun to drive.....I'm sure you can find some superior qualities on most all today's sleds....

I didn't say perfect....haven't seen or heard of a perfect sled built yet....

I know, some of you D******s are going to say that yours is.....but it ain't.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no, powerful, dependable, and plain fun to drive.....I'm sure you can find some superior qualities on most all today's sleds....

I didn't say perfect....haven't seen or heard of a perfect sled built yet....

I know, some of you D******s are going to say that yours is.....but it ain't.....

Mines pretty much perfect now that my shocks are disled in. LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets keep on topic on how the PC works folks...

Mike####/.//

Top Bottom