Yellow

Cory BR Tech

Reaction score
Here at BR Tech we just got finished with our entire XP Set up! Vents, hood, and side panels. Hood and side panels are made out of Light weight durable lexan plastic. We have clear, blue, black, red, smoke, yellow, race red, and race black. Hood available with or with out headlight delete. Weight loss with the headlight delete hood and side panels is 15 lbs. For more information email me at cory@brtechracing.com or just on here. For other products check out our website BRTech Racing | Snowmobile Hood, Jeep Hood, Sport Import Hood | Lexan™ Lightweight Hood Manufacturer

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

For more pics check out our photobucket account. Pictures by CoryBRTech - Photobucket

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here at BR Tech we just got finished with our entire XP Set up! Vents, hood, and side panels. Hood and side panels are made out of Light weight durable lexan plastic. We have clear, blue, black, red, smoke, yellow, race red, and race black. Hood available with or with out headlight delete. Weight loss with the headlight delete hood and side panels is 15 lbs. For more information email me at cory@brtechracing.com or just on here. For other products check out our website BRTech Racing | Snowmobile Hood, Jeep Hood, Sport Import Hood | Lexan™ Lightweight Hood Manufacturer

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00809.jpg

For more pics check out our photobucket account. Pictures by CoryBRTech - Photobucket

that thing looks sick,does it have a BRP race motor also

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks
I have a 1996 xlt 600 with a P-85, i will pull it off and so what i have to do!!

Thanks again!

J:cool:

Many have tried....many have gone back to the TRA. You'll likely take the crank out if you go to the P85....unless you add fluidbalancer (one came stock in the 617's). The P85 off your XLT is MUCH lighter than the one used on the later Poo 800/900 twins. Just post a new thread with your current set-up in the Doo forums....we'll get it sorted out.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There's yellow in this pic...taken yesterday. (the XP is going to be back together this weekend)

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hehe i like Daves garage...hes got lots of fun toys...they even hang on the walls... :)

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the light cord is YELLOW! Hard core!
P.S
How is the BB coming along?

All back together this past weekend.

Just a quick rundown for anyone who cares: had a Split Second 885 pig bore last season installed by the dealer. Spend the ENTIRE season chasing clutching trying to get mine to run as well as the other big bores. Finally put 100% stock clutching back in to find that it still pulled stock RPM. IE: no HP increase over stock. Split Second want me to drive up there and charge me to put it on the dyno. I went through all the usual stuff...vac leaks, one-way valves, Rave tests, jetting, different pipes, different cans, ET T-stat, and EVERY clutch set-up under the sun. No improvement. Very frustrating season that was making me honestly think about getting out of sledding. Seriously. Soooo....calmed down a bit and pulled the engine apart this summer. Sent it to Big John at Sled Head Racing in Minnisota (I met him a few years ago and know he's a knowlegable guy). He verified that NO porting had been done other than a slight touch-up on the upper exhaust port below the Rave. Pistons were worn out already. Head was re-cut for the big bore, but was still low compression. John ported the jugs, checked the program on the ECM, got new pistons from Crankshop, and talked with Kesey at RKT and had a custom head built with 14:1. (had to be custom, as the o-ring groove had been relocated to the head on the SS big bore) Anyways....she's all back together and hopefully it will show it's true potential this season.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just a quick rundown for anyone who cares: had a Split Second 885 pig bore last season installed by the dealer. Spend the ENTIRE season chasing clutching trying to get mine to run as well as the other big bores. Finally put 100% stock clutching back in to find that it still pulled stock RPM. IE: no HP increase over stock. Split Second want me to drive up there and charge me to put it on the dyno. I went through all the usual stuff...vac leaks, one-way valves, Rave tests, jetting, different pipes, different cans, ET T-stat, and EVERY clutch set-up under the sun. No improvement. Very frustrating season that was making me honestly think about getting out of sledding. Seriously. Soooo....calmed down a bit and pulled the engine apart this summer. Sent it to Big John at Sled Head Racing in Minnisota (I met him a few years ago and know he's a knowlegable guy). He verified that NO porting had been done other than a slight touch-up on the upper exhaust port below the Rave. Pistons were worn out already. Head was re-cut for the big bore, but was still low compression. John ported the jugs, checked the program on the ECM, got new pistons from Crankshop, and talked with Kesey at RKT and had a custom head built with 14:1. (had to be custom, as the o-ring groove had been relocated to the head on the SS big bore) Anyways....she's all back together and hopefully it will show it's true potential this season.

Glad to hear it Dave!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Woow, you've got way more patiance than, let alone the cash. Glad to hear you have a good hold onn her now.

P.S when you said you were running ET T-Stat, did you notice a difference? is it worth the cash?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never noticed a diff....but I was chasing unknowns last year...had to eliminate everything as a possible problem. I better notice a diff this year!

Top Bottom