Yamaha viper turbo kit

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just curious about this quote that is on the page in the link you gave:

"As of March 31,2013 Boost-it will no longer be selling fuel systems for Arctic Cat and Ski-Doo products or shipping to the USA."

Will TSS be coming up with a new fuel system? Or does this just mean you wont be selling skidoo and AC stuff yourselves?

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Just curious about this quote that is on the page in the link you gave:

"As of March 31,2013 Boost-it will no longer be selling fuel systems for Arctic Cat and Ski-Doo products or shipping to the USA."

Will TSS be coming up with a new fuel system? Or does this just mean you wont be selling skidoo and AC stuff yourselves?
TSS will still be using our fuel systems. They are more then happy with how they work, and will be the only supplier of Boost-It Xics to cat and doo customers. They know how to tune these sleds and do it well.
We will continue to supply the Polaris and Yamaha customers.
We will not be shipping to the USA for various reasons but it really comes down to insurance and time.

Thanks

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those of us who already have the boost it xic's installed on our cats, will we still be able to get some support from you with them? Me and my buddy have stage 2 ovs kits on our proclimbs both using the xic, was hoping to drop them both off at your shop next fall for a check over and maybe some adjustments as we both live in fort Mac. Salmon arm would be a long ways to drive lol.

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
For those of us who already have the boost it xic's installed on our cats, will we still be able to get some support from you with them? Me and my buddy have stage 2 ovs kits on our proclimbs both using the xic, was hoping to drop them both off at your shop next fall for a check over and maybe some adjustments as we both live in fort Mac. Salmon arm would be a long ways to drive lol.
Yes of course. I still know how they work no matter what sled they are on. haha

Top Bottom