Ya Baby,Got my Tickets To ACDC!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't care if i have to sleep on the curb, i'm gettin' tickets to acca dacca gothenburg, no matter the prize!!!

AC/DC for life bioootches :D

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup were in there as well can't wait that will be a great show! :beer::d:beer:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can call BS all you want...................I have tickets and appaernetly you dont LOL! LMAO!
BA!HA!!
catmando.
BS is not my style,thought you have figured that out already Miss Admin!

Hum. I see my post has been removed. but anyways .............
Why is it so hard to put a pic behind your statement, Just actually wanted to see them, you know may get everyone who is interested more hype than they already are.

PS. I have connections and will be back stage ACTUALLY so, ya, and I will be taking pics. Miss. Admin.

Eastcapeangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw them in Salt Lake city UT. in 91:d. Helluva show peeps. Tragic though, 3 people got crushed to death on the floor that night:(

Groups like metallica ain't even worthy of playing in the same time zone with these guys.:cool:

& if you get a chance, buy or rent the dvd "Live at Donnington". Show was taped a few mths. after the Salt Lake event... & those lewzerz metallica were a backup band.

Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw them in Salt Lake city UT. in 91:d. Helluva show peeps. Tragic though, 3 people got crushed to death on the floor that night:(

Groups like metallica ain't even worthy of playing in the same time zone with these guys.:cool:

Ya! I saw them in Calgary about 10 years ago, They were my first concert I ever went to. Had no voice for 4 days later. WOOOHOOOOOOO.

ps sorry to hear about the peeps.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hum. I see my post has been removed. but anyways .............
Why is it so hard to put a pic behind your statement, Just actually wanted to see them, you know may get everyone who is interested more hype than they already are.

PS. I have connections and will be back stage ACTUALLY so, ya, and I will be taking pics. Miss. Admin.

Must have been a good post,missed it,definitly didnt remove it.I dont have them in my Hand,They were purchased by a friend and he called and said they got them.The best I can do is give you his phone number.I dont call BS on my friends so I assume we have tickets.
As for backstage,I go there for the music!
catmando!

rare breed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just so you i seen them i denver last nov.it was one hell of a show.tickets were spendy but it was worth it. it was the best concert i can remember going to,was to drunk at the rest to remember much.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must have been a good post,missed it,definitly didnt remove it.I dont have them in my Hand,They were purchased by a friend and he called and said they got them.The best I can do is give you his phone number.I dont call BS on my friends so I assume we have tickets.
As for backstage,I go there for the music!
catmando!

I go there for the music also Cat,

W

woodies

Ya! I saw them in Calgary about 10 years ago, They were my first concert I ever went to. had no voice for 4 days later. WOOOHOOOOOOO.

ps sorry to hear about the peeps.
hmmm i bet husband was happy to!!!:p

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I tried until noon on the phone, why don't they announce on phone recording that it is sold out instead of getting busy signal all the time. Wasted an hour and a half redialling.

250mark1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got row 25 on the floor right beside the runway of the stage took 20 minutes and i was on ticketmasters website the second they went on sale
tickemaster is such a pain in the ass why they don't stager ticket sale times better to make it easier for the customer ( regina and edmonton both went on sale at 10:00am this morning )

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got on at 10 am sharp, requested for 8 tickets lower section, took 15 mins got 8 tickets.
As soon as I got those tickets ordered I turned around in my chair got on laptop, requested 4 tickets ( in case 8 was too hard to find). and I never got any there, kept trying,

I think you had to be first 2-3 mins, cause I tried 4 min after.and no go.

SO YAAAAAAAA FOR ACDC>WOOOOOO IM PUMPED.

Show starts at 6;30 pm with 60 081 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be a good show...probably one of the last times if not THE last time these guys will tour. myself, they are not worth the tickets. just not my kind of music is all.

i like the heavy stuff, not the fluff stuff...LOL

no but seriously have a great time for those who are going, and for those who may not have seen them ever in concert yet. i hope Angus still has some life left in him, that man makes the show :d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
I got on at 10 am sharp, requested for 8 tickets lower section, took 15 mins got 8 tickets.
As soon as I got those tickets ordered I turned around in my chair got on laptop, requested 4 tickets ( in case 8 was too hard to find). and I never got any there, kept trying,

I think you had to be first 2-3 mins, cause I tried 4 min after.and no go.

SO YAAAAAAAA FOR ACDC>WOOOOOO IM PUMPED.

Show starts at 6;30 pm with 60 081 fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait .I will be wearing my Stiff upper lip T-shirt.Saw them in 01 i think,it was a blast.They put on a good show for sure

Top Bottom