Y2Y Propaganda

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jason Nixon on with Danielle Smith tomorrow at 10:00 am regarding Bighorn land use issues. I think it’s AM770 in Calgary and AM630 in Edmonton. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wow... Danielle smith is on 630 ched right now with several people that are against the bighorn. Apparently now, the rcmp never did recomend to shannon phillips that she cancel the public hearings due to threats and violence.... She lied, again!!!!! Shannon phillips is a true piece of work!!! Pos!!!!!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
be23b16679b4daefb34c3a39a87d8e37.jpg

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow... Danielle smith is on 630 ched right now with several people that are against the bighorn. Apparently now, the rcmp never did recomend to shannon phillips that she cancel the public hearings due to threats and violence.... She lied, again!!!!! Shannon phillips is a true piece of work!!! Pos!!!!!!
Good, I hope they make her look like the dumb bitch she really is.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think shannon figured she'd easily steam roller over the bighorn, like she did the castle area, and now that there is heavy resistance and questioning, she's gonna push it through without consultations. Much of the land is reserve land too, so first nations could easily tie-up her dreams in court, since there has been no consultations with them

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a y2y call in show at 12 today

CBC alberta at noon, 1-866 468-4422, light up the phone lines , info on facebook, from this is my Nordegg site.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cbc radio? Or tv? Or both?

radio! as far as i can tell

just gleaned off the ' this is my bighorn site', Facebook?

there is a Y2Y initiative today, to get there agenda on the cbc radio program Alberta at noon.

1 -866-468-4422 call lots call often let hem know what you think.

Last edited:

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now your back to the "ethical" side of hunting. Harvest a deer, moose, elk even bear you put them in the freezer. While there is a season for wolves i only know the rare few who actually use the skin. We are kinda trained now to only shoot what you are going use. Leaving a carcass in the bush is "unethical" and unlawful even though it would be part of predator control . 20 yrs ago no one blinked an eye at popping one, be it we coyote cougar etc. Now people find a carcass in the bush and they are calling fish and game. There is another thread on here about a cougar found in bush in same situation. The wolves are a problem, but you cant shokt them for the sake of shooting them. Don't really see an easy solution.

Sure can. Just gotta lead them proper.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Listen to the Jan 8, 9 AM show starting about the 33 minute mark. It's worth listening to in my opinion. Smith brings forth this should be a fire-able matter. Guest on the show from Drayton brings up good points.
https://globalnews.ca/pages/on-demand-newstalk770-calgary/

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She obviously stopped swallowing.

Dropped a bunch of face weight.

Either that or being a professional kunt burns alot of calories.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She obviously stopped swallowing.

Dropped a bunch of face weight.

Either that or being a professional kunt burns alot of calories.

This was Phillips Green Peace Activist days, when her and Notely became buddies. She has always been against pipelines and Alberta oil. The UCP tried to call her out in 2015 but there wasn’t any public support for it. 3.5 years later and I think the tables have turned.

Top Bottom