xp drive shaft

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
broke mine last weekend,aswell as well chain chase,brought it in tuesday, and got the call today it was done. They also rebuilt the primary, now thats good service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how long it holds up to my abuse this go around LOL

:d:beer::d

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
broke mine last weekend,aswell as well chain chase,brought it in tuesday, and got the call today it was done. They also rebuilt the primary, now thats good service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how long it holds up to my abuse this go around LOL

:d:beer::d

Which dealer???

-albertaboy-

Reaction score
yup still waiting for mine, been over a month now since it was brought in, mines at bow cycle. they said the shaft gets in on the 12th

hank

Reaction score
Still waiting for mine. I did weld my own last year, but I sure would like my sled back. Been at the dealer for a month now. :eek: He says I am next on the list.

I am a welder where does it need to be welded:confused::confused::confused:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Sumx54 when did you bring your sled into Echo? Mine has been there since Oct, (six weeks ago) and they still do not have it done.
I specifically said to them that I dont want to leave it if they will have there for over a month.I was told no prob it will be done sooner than that....still waiting....

I dropped it off Dec 1st and picked it up Dec 9th. They did all needed updates and also fixed some broken stuff from my first weekend of treading through the mine fields. Did you buy your sled from Echo? They treat me fairly well there.
P.S. Make sure you talk real nice to the service gals and be sure to tell them that dealing with Hot chicks in the service department beats riding 4 feet of fresh pow on a Bluebird day. :eek::eek:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I am a welder where does it need to be welded:confused::confused::confused:

This is what I did to mine on both sides. There is two layers to drill but make sure you don't drill right through the second layer. Cap weld the holes and away you go. Good Luck :beer:

Attachments

• DSC05998.jpg
    DSC05998.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC06000.jpg
    DSC06000.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 81

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dropped it off Dec 1st and picked it up Dec 9th. They did all needed updates and also fixed some broken stuff from my first weekend of treading through the mine fields. Did you buy your sled from Echo? They treat me fairly well there.
P.S. Make sure you talk real nice to the service gals and be sure to tell them that dealing with Hot chicks in the service department beats riding 4 feet of fresh pow on a Bluebird day. :eek::eek:

LMAO..Oh ya real hot! I have bought my last two sleds there,07,08.I have been real patient with them because we havent had snow.But now the snow is flying.I talked to them on Friday and now they say they are waiting for the tail light part that is a warrenty fix.I told her that I am coming to pick it up next Friday regardless 7 weeks is a bit too long in my books.The thing is they know how many sleds they sold and the problems they know they have to fix but they will not preorder any parts untill you generate a work order with them.Piss poor planning on their part. :rant:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least your dealer has a list! TB said to keep phoning back every other day and when they get one maybe you can have it????????????

A list at TB, is that on a cig pack in the back. Definitely poor service, they can't fix last years sled and then try to sell you a new one. Talk about Cajohnees . Dealers may not yet realize there is an internet that will provide oem and aftermarket parts. I can get good prices, the same or better delivery, I'll get better advise, as the help behind the counter has no idea what a sled is or looks like. sounds a lot like CTC.

Lots of dealers around the area to take up the slack

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
LMAO..Oh ya real hot! I have bought my last two sleds there,07,08.I have been real patient with them because we havent had snow.But now the snow is flying.I talked to them on Friday and now they say they are waiting for the tail light part that is a warrenty fix.I told her that I am coming to pick it up next Friday regardless 7 weeks is a bit too long in my books.The thing is they know how many sleds they sold and the problems they know they have to fix but they will not preorder any parts untill you generate a work order with them.Piss poor planning on their part. :rant:

It helps if you bite your lip or stick a tack in your shoe.....:alol2::dunno:

gg1300

Reaction score
Its been two months and I got tried of waiting. Sold my 08 XP X and bought 09 M1000 Sno Pro. I am fine with the recalls as long as they get to them. Sorry skidoo, never again.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the call this morning to bring the sleigh in for axle and other stuff, loading and leavin shortly :d

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the call this morning to bring the sleigh in for axle and other stuff, loading and leavin shortly :d
lol...the DHL truck broke down between Valleyview and Peace River this morning, they were unloading boxes of driveshafts out of the back of a pickup at the dealer today when I was there.....28 of them. :d

Top Bottom