xp drive shaft

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had mine welded before it left the shop, so I'm in no particular hurry, guess I better get it done sometime though.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still waiting for a call as well. mine's also welded, I'll ride it 'til they get more in

The Snowman

Reaction score
The old man is still waiting for his, we only booked it in this summer to get it done when we heard they were accepting this as a re-call!!!

Rufus777

Reaction score
Anyone really pissed off at Ski doo about this? Last year I called a chopper for a guy who's shaft broke and he went over the bars and broke his femur, he was lucky there were guys to help him out, but if my sled had these problems I would be really mad at Bombardier about it, seems like no one is very mad, just oh well I'm still waiting for my parts to come in. That kind of complacency won't get too much response from the manufacturer.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had mine done last week. I'm a little pizzed that they wouldn't let me keep the original one that I had welded :confused: Echo Marine

Why would they want to keep the original shaft especially after it has been welded? I think that BRP is sending all these faulty D shafts off to Quebec to build one big faulty metal pulpit for Gilles Duceppe to preach from. :confused: Makes sence? The drive shafts all seem to separate just like the Bloc wants to do? I think that the Bloc owns BRP? This drive shaft thing is starting to make sence now. :rolleyes:

I need to go get another coffee.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine. I did weld my own last year, but I sure would like my sled back. Been at the dealer for a month now. :eek: He says I am next on the list.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine. I did weld my own last year, but I sure would like my sled back. Been at the dealer for a month now. :eek: He says I am next on the list.

At least your dealer has a list! TB said to keep phoning back every other day and when they get one maybe you can have it????????????

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still on the list. Anyone have trouble with theirs on a renegade put 800 miles on last year still appears fine, but my luck when we go to revy on the 2cnd it will probably part. :nono:

Crazy8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy in our group broke his on Friday going to Allen Creek. 1500 miles on his XP, dealer told him that if it hasn't broke already it won't. Wrong. Poor guy did a superman at 30 mph, then got hit by the damn sled. Pretty banged up but will be ok.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey if you guys are concerned about breaking axles 08/09, i have the aftermarket insert tube, that connects the two outer pieces together, if interested give me a call 403-938-0930. cheap insurance

Cowboy151

Reaction score
Still waiting on mine but am on the list. Apperently the dealer wants to do all the in house purchased sleds first, not my imported sled. Good news, it will be covered though. Cheers:cool:

mountainman611

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had mine done last week. I'm a little pizzed that they wouldn't let me keep the original one that I had welded :confused: Echo Marine

Sumx54 when did you bring your sled into Echo? Mine has been there since Oct, (six weeks ago) and they still do not have it done.
I specifically said to them that I dont want to leave it if they will have there for over a month.I was told no prob it will be done sooner than that....still waiting....

Top Bottom