XM Wraps

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love the chive wrap..I put an arcic fx wrap on and immediately the first ride i had 3 of the peices blow off on the trail up the hill! So disappointed as i had a professional who does decals for a living do it for me. I called up Arctic fx and they told me they were put on wrong and couldnt do nothing about it. Not a good experience with wraps

yammyman

Reaction score
Did they leave it in the shop for 24hrs for the adhesion process to complete. It's a must I hear. Maybe they put it out the door to soon. I'd find out.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Mines a little different...........sort of plain jane as it isn't too bright and colorful. I still have the black effect and it is very personalized.

IMG_1981.jpg

karter44

Reaction score
I got this wrap from Print Wirx in Prince George B C they do fluorescent and neon as well as normal wraps. Also try Tyler at SCS wraps a great guy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 240

karter44

Reaction score
I got this wrap from Print Werx Prince George B C they do fluorescent and neon as well as normal wraps. Also try Tyler at SCS wraps a great guy, powder coating was done by Prism powder coating

cals new sled 002.jpg cals new sled 003.jpg cals new sled 004.jpg cals new sled 005.jpg cals new sled 006.jpg cals new sled 007.jpg

Jojitsu

Reaction score
IMG_0122.jpg IMG_0123.jpg IMG_0124.jpg Graphic Kits Depot had a decent selection of wraps for the xm. They were quick too! Had mine in under a week even during the xmas rush. Only downer was figuring out the pattern from the 2" square picture that came with it. In the end it turned out great.

Last edited:

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Graphic Kits Depot had a decent selection of wraps for the xm. They were quick too! Had mine in under a week even during the xmas rush. Only downer was figuring out the pattern from the 2" square picture that came with it. In the end it turned out great.

:nopics:

Top Bottom