XM Wraps

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did some looking around and not seeing much for wraps for the new XM body. I had a Ten90six wrap on my REV and liked it but they currently don't offer one for the XM.
Who else has wraps for the XM?

FeethookersCanada

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Toyskinz.com has lots of stuff for the xm, they will customize the wrap for you. They will even do custom stuff for a very reasonable charge. I sell all there products at there same cost as on there web site.

karter44

Reaction score
I got a wrap from scs wraps for sale cheap great wrap already paid duty and shipping to Canada looks great but does not go with my Flouresent coated a arms and bumpers call cal 250-961-1956

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is from the Decal Shop in Edmonton. Syd did a great job. It was fill custom, my daughter designed it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355797792.691861.jpg

yammyman

Reaction score
Yeah, I really wanted an original, yet factory look. I've always loved the X factor! No pun intended. I call it "Avalanche!"

yammyman

Reaction score
Even managed to black out my windshield nicely from the inside and it's holding up Perfectly! "Smoke" Tamiya lexan paint works awesome!

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Marc from Spiralus Design building me a wrap kit right now he's great to work with and out of calgary prices seem pretty reasonable too! once i get the final pic of the kit I'll post it

Top Bottom