XM Mods

Adam_Moops

Reaction score
I posted this in DooTalk, but I've added free custom venting.....

Attachments

• Vents.jpg
    Vents.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 581

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't like how the mountain bar hit me in the stomach when I had my feet in the stirrups. Hooked some zap straps up and bent it over then heated the base with a propane torch and left it for a couple days.

unu5udeb.jpg

sa4e7ary.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

daves

Reaction score
Hope its not the ski doo ones that make the bolt stick out 3 inches just watched a bud rip that bracket clean off and bent some stuff underneath on a stump.
Well I put on some reversible scratchers on , moved the skis to the wide stance.

Till I get more used to it and before I switch skis with the xp 6.9's thought I'd try it wider.

Still way better on fuel than the xp even in break in mode.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope its not the ski doo ones that make the bolt stick out 3 inches just watched a bud rip that bracket clean off and bent some stuff underneath on a stump.

Hell no. Them are the stupidest looking ones seen.

Mine are ice storm. Just like a reg scratcher with the finger u can back up with.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Ur back track axle bolts boys.

Revblu lost a bolt and the outer mount way down in a bad place.

Had to come back to town and get my stock xp axle to get him out.

Did some damage to the rails Mabe and track as it jammed a window , plus broke the wheels ect.

Also carry 2 , 5/8 or 16 mm tools.

Cheap azz doo don't give ya that stuff Like the xps ect had.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check Ur back track axle bolts boys.

Revblu lost a bolt and the outer mount way down in a bad place.

Had to come back to town and get my stock xp axle to get him out.

Did some damage to the rails Mabe and track as it jammed a window , plus broke the wheels ect.

Also carry 2 , 5/8 or 16 mm tools.

Cheap azz doo don't give ya that stuff Like the xps ect had.

probly missed at PDI. and your right. i needed to tighten my track a bit this weekend and they dont even give you enough tools to do that!! common BRP

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one got a extra xp tool kit , so I can have some tools in my xm ???

It's real b.s. I understand the no spark plug tools.

Cheap fawkers.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't fix Urs when it breaks lol

AP48379

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, lost one of the bolts and aluminum blocks where you adjust your track. When we seen this my friend checked his and it was ready to fall out also. I wonder if dealer with put this on warranty? just a silly bolt but i'm sure its 100$

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, lost one of the bolts and aluminum blocks where you adjust your track. When we seen this my friend checked his and it was ready to fall out also. I wonder if dealer with put this on warranty? just a silly bolt but i'm sure its 100$

Wished I took pics.... It fawked one wheel , the one inside plastic shim.stopper, and figure his track drivers have damage. Lots of black plastic up there... When it let go he was wot and the dead stop kept him longer on it... Though he broke a chain...

vibrated and wobbled bad on the way back... But one thing is with the flex track and wheels rolling at the flex with only one inside might do it too... Cause we used my old 3 wheel tube , wheel ect from my 10 X to get it down..

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wished I took pics.... It fawked one wheel , the one inside plastic shim.stopper, and figure his track drivers have damage. Lots of black plastic up there... When it let go he was wot and the dead stop kept him longer on it... Though he broke a chain...

vibrated and wobbled bad on the way back... But one thing is with the flex track and wheels rolling at the flex with only one inside might do it too... Cause we used my old 3 wheel tube , wheel ect from my 10 Xperia to get it down..

I took a couple pics I'll throw them up with tapatalk in a few.

Top Bottom