xm fire hazard recalls...hope you have insurance

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright?...lol. Your clearly the clueless one bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOl. Sled never stopped running. Etec don't have 02 sensors and fuel doesn't go in the crankcase. Fuel pump is fine. You surely are the clueless one when in comes to etecs

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not in my case, sensors were fine.
In the other guys maybe but there was no mention of injector issues after the fire at all.
And to be clear I never had a fire, just a stuck open injector but if someone else had the same happen and a sensor was out, I could see a fire happening.

ok so since i started this thread to get all the input i could before putting my cash down on a lemon xm there hasnt been much other than fuel delivery issues, such as injectors, sensors, and the fuel outlet recall. im thinking buying a xm with the recall and the issues tweaked or repaired should be fine. one with a about 1500kms should be a safe bet, ill see what they are selling for mid summer and compare it to a 2012 rmk non pro and no belt drive.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 non pro is gonna be close to 3g cheaper right off the hop. That much I can tell ya. Hell a new one can be got for 10g.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
ok so since i started this thread to get all the input i could before putting my cash down on a lemon xm there hasnt been much other than fuel delivery issues, such as injectors, sensors, and the fuel outlet recall. im thinking buying a xm with the recall and the issues tweaked or repaired should be fine. one with a about 1500kms should be a safe bet, ill see what they are selling for mid summer and compare it to a 2012 rmk non pro and no belt drive.

I know where there is one with a few more kms, but in great shape. Stock with a belly pan added and a screen kit. Recall has been done. Selling pretty cheap and it will have 2+ years warranty remaining.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2012 non pro is gonna be close to 3g cheaper right off the hop. That much I can tell ya. Hell a new one can be got for 10g.

Sameprice as a doo with a P-tec motor and XM chassis except if you would have snowcheck your P-tec you would have gotten the spring 4 year warranty where as with the non pro you only get a one year warranty and a handicap sticker for the windshield.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sameprice as a doo with a P-tec motor and XM chassis except if you would have snowcheck your P-tec you would have gotten the spring 4 year warranty where as with the non pro you only get a one year warranty and a handicap sticker for the windshield.

Doesnt the summit sport come in the XP chasiss? If it came in the XM Id be all over that.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Sport is still in the XP chassis but for 2014 has the flex track and T motion.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes the Sport is still in the XP chassis but for 2014 has the flex track and T motion.

My bad as yes you are correct on the chassis as the sport only has the XM rear suspension and track, but no handicap sticker with the doos of any model! Poo warranty runs about $1000 a year so for the same coverage a poo is more $, handicap sticker standard on all models.

Top Bottom