xm fire hazard recalls...hope you have insurance

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couldnt you just spew all your dool aid all over it and put it out ????

Don't you find it strange that a guy drives up on a sled with a go pro and the only thing around is a Doo just starting to burn up. Doo you think the rider just beamed up to the starship or did he put on his roller blades and go look for a firetruck?:rolleyes:

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to sure...probably started walking back.... there were a few on kijiji for sale already burnt.... i tried to get the t motion from them but they were the first things to go ...

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where else would they burn to? if the nipple breaks, fuel pours out. short of being parked beside a fire truck, there's no saving it if it catches fire.

there was one on kijiji for sale it was one of the other safety issues actually, the sensor fell out of the suitcase causing it to flood and it caught fire as well. i called the guy tried to get the t motion

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where else would they burn to? if the nipple breaks, fuel pours out. short of being parked beside a fire truck, there's no saving it if it catches fire.

my old adrenaline caught fire and i was simply able to thro snow on it .....um not a fire truck in site at 7000 feet lmao.
i was getting ready to spend some cash on the new summit xm but i guess this is not going to happen.

funny thing is teerod :p i had this wonderful invention !!! called a shovel !!! haha...fack

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't you find it strange that a guy drives up on a sled with a go pro and the only thing around is a Doo just starting to burn up. Doo you think the rider just beamed up to the starship or did he put on his roller blades and go look for a firetruck?:rolleyes:

turn up your speakers at 15 seconds you can hear a guy yell and another sled further back looks like a cat or poo.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my old adrenaline caught fire and i was simply able to thro snow on it .....um not a fire truck in site at 7000 feet lmao.
i was getting ready to spend some cash on the new summit xm but i guess this is not going to happen.

funny thing is teerod :p i had this wonderful invention !!! called a shovel !!! haha...fack
I wouldn't even try to put it out. hello new sled.

that's clever Vanessa, since you ride a pro I would imagine the tow rope would be your second favourite invention.

Top Bottom