XM Dislikes

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fix the really crappy bracket on the T-motion it is extremely thin and when it breaks it makes a hell of a mess! Also need to fix the issue with the track rubbing on pieces in the tunnel and suspension I've had a doo since 08 and its the same problem every year. kill switch is in a bad spot I've hit that several times when ripping through the trees or trying to jump side to side and its not fun. other than that awesome sled

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re:track rubbing. Dudes. Its a 2.5 track. You have to tighten it up to spec. Esp. after the first 500km. You are complaining about non issues.

Re: brittle tmotion. A few had a bad weld. Thats what warranty is for. Not a design flaw. Betcha 30 out of 1000 did that and they all posted it here. But id love to see the numbers

Re: sag. Agree.

Re: warranty......could someone copy and paste the problems they see in the warranty? I cant find anything disagreeable on my brochure.

Last edited:

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reallyyy???? My wrists better fail before my bars. Ive personally seen a set on a sno pro snap right at that stupid bolt hole while just boondocking. You may not think this is a big deal but you didnt have to ride it out from way back in Renshaw. Get off the doolaide pal!!!
Re:track rubbing. Dudes. Its a 2.5 track. You have to tighten it up to spec. Esp. after the first 500km. You are complaining about non issues.

Re: if you are breaking handle bars and steering post..you are doing it wrong.

Re: brittle tmotion. A few had a bad weld. Thats what warranty is for. Not a design flaw. Betcha 30 out of 1000 did that and they all posted it here. But id love to see the numbers

Re: sag. Agree.

Re: warranty......could someone copy and paste the problems they see in the warranty? I cant find anything disagreeable on my brochure.

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reallyyy???? My wrists better fail before my bars. Ive personally seen a set on a sno pro snap right at that stupid bolt hole while just boondocking. You may not think this is a big deal but you didnt have to ride it out from way back in Renshaw. Get off the doolaide pal!!!

You are right. Good point. I take the stuff about bars back. Deleted

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Some people just seem to have trouble with Doo handle bars...............

IMG_0737.jpg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climbing out from way down through trees in Corbin half a handle bar wasn't fun times.

You must be talking the sp model. They drilled holes for the grab bar. The xm x model has a clamp on Style mountain bar. If I had a sp bars would be the first thing I'd change.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be talking the sp model. They drilled holes for the grab bar. The xm x model has a clamp on Style mountain bar. If I had a sp bars would be the first thing I'd change.

I was going to say this effects sp models only and is definitely an issue. NO problems with xmxbars.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey that's my xp. We're talking Xms here LOL. And I flipped that sled over on a gravel road. To be expected I guess lol.

I'd say you were doing it really wrong or really right to roll it on flat ground lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sledhead5000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.pdotsledding.com
Agreed on the handle bars being an sp problem. I shoulda sprung for the x package I guess.
As for the track rubbing, it rubs on the side of the tunnel, so it's not a loose thing, it's a tight clearance - sloppy tmotion alignment thing I think.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the kill switch problem just loosen the screw and turn it down just a tad towards the rider... works great never gets hit by tree's or knee's and ya can still hit it quick if needed.. add a rubber band if ur still munching it so it stays up

only dislike for me would be all the holes where the pow blows in,, but its an easy fix so I guess its all good :) GOT DUCT TAPE

Top Bottom