WTF Polaris....................

SRXtreme

Reaction score
Everything pertaining to the Mountain Tamer is gone!!! It was there a few days ago. I purchased a used skid and I was Looking at replacement parts and instructions. Looks like all Polaris wanted was the snow bike.

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spoke to a Timbersled rep yesterday @ the sled show in Edmonton. Website is being upgraded, mtn tamer stuff is still going to be made & for sale.

SRXtreme

Reaction score
I spoke to a Timbersled rep yesterday @ the sled show in Edmonton. Website is being upgraded, mtn tamer stuff is still going to be made & for sale.
I kind of thought that, but any link to Timbersled goes to Polaris. I did some more searching and found the pages I needed in a magazine. I saved them to my computer. PS thanks for the info.................SRXtreme

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Timbersled never put the info back on their new website. Info is on their old web site,
The part numbers are still there, but the picture saying what each part is gone. According to iceage, timbersled has about 2yrs of parts left for sleds. After that they weren't sure. Thanks polaris!

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, pizzes me off too. Not even a phone number on the website to call them either. Loved their suspensions, can't even get parts now. Just one more reason to never buy Polaris again. :rant:

Top Bottom