Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else check out the Outlaw show,It was f@#*&^% awsome.:d:d:d

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else check out the Outlaw show,It was f@#*&^% awsome.:d:d:d

Damn! Someone had to remind me of what I know I missed.:mad:

We have 4 race weekends in the next five weeks, so we were working on the car this past weekend.:eek:

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mechanic on the 83 Super (Bud) Stock. We are at Sangudo this coming weekend and Sept 27 weekend, and at Castrol Sept 16 and 23.

Attachments

• DSC00112 small.jpg
    DSC00112 small.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mechanic on the 83 Super (Bud) Stock. We are at Sangudo this coming weekend and Sept 27 weekend, and at Castrol Sept 16 and 23.

Gotta love the tires and the colours. I am crew and major sponsor/investor the the below car. (Time to brag:::currently in 1st Place in the Alberta Sprint Tour with 3 races remaining)

Attachments

• Side View car.jpg
    Side View car.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 120

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
162 wizzy drove the blue 15 car at the oilmens invitational at Castrol this year.....

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
162 wizzy drove the blue 15 car at the oilmens invitational at Castrol this year.....

I remember the 15:d And for all the wrong reasons I remember that weekend all to well; Only DNF this year to go along with the one broken and two cracked ribs.:doh:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember the 15:d And for all the wrong reasons I remember that weekend all to well; Only DNF this year to go along with the one broken and two cracked ribs.:doh:
You're mechanicin' wrong if you're breakin ribs.......
Or did they run mechanics races this year?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love those Outlaws.:d:d Flying to Kelowna this weekend, picking up the wife and we are heading to Skagit Speedway in Washington to watch them again on Saturday night. I can't wait.:d:beer::d:beer:

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love the tires and the colours. I am crew and major sponsor/investor the the below car. (Time to brag:::currently in 1st Place in the Alberta Sprint Tour with 3 races remaining)

I am a Good Year guy too. The in-laws own two stores in Sask.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're mechanicin' wrong if you're breakin ribs.......
Or did they run mechanics races this year?

No mechanic races at Castrol. Driver/owner with the breaks after hitting the wall hard enough with the rights side to knock the rear diff. and springs out. Lap 2 of the first heat, so it was a long evening.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No mechanic races at Castrol. Driver/owner with the breaks after hitting the wall hard enough with the rights side to knock the rear diff. and springs out. Lap 2 of the first heat, so it was a long evening.

Nice!!!! That's the sort of stuff that makes racing all worth it....:d:d

Top Bottom