Woot woot baby!!!!

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely want it to be winter asap... But I guess I'll have to enjoy a little summer first seeing as how we put the sleds to sleep yesterday... Boooo

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
nothing wrong with smokin a bit of green ... the Albertans will tell u that is the only way to make money in BC lol its ok Fernie they all sound kinda gay anyways o_O

Willy are you opening your mouth to change feet or to get both feet in there? I have some great friends in Alberta so be careful what you wish for.

As for making money on the pot scene; you are in the right location with lots of local contacts and great growing conditions. Grow your business young fellow....

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
and......................here we have the first day of shorter days..........................

Ms. Swimmer

Reaction score
I'm still talking about the days getting shorter...........................it's totally changed my perspective on summer!!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm still talking about the days getting shorter...........................it's totally changed my perspective on summer!!!!

Summer is still coming Jan. Today was beautiful at +24. We had two great days in April but this is the warmest since then. I can take a few more months of this stuff.

Top Bottom