Predictions for 2024

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking there will be even more blood spilled overseas and even a larger conflict. Locally I hope for prices to not increase so much. I still believe we will get our winter sometime in January, I REALLY hope in 2024 that the idiot gets a bullet in the head.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching…. IMG_5720.jpeg

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I predict. Judging by the riots and the mostly peaceful burning up of American cities. All before the 2020 election. I think next year will be insane, 2024 election madness and it will spill over to our election here in Canada. Trudeau already says Maga extremism is in Canada. Its will Probably get so ugly that Trudeau will pass law to protect him even more from our votes !!!

Ride fast take chances. we never know when it ends.

Last edited:

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
  • Sled sales decline, large rebates are again offered on carry over models for the previous MY.
  • Trudeau steps down in February, replaced by Melanie Joly, Chrystia Freeland, or Karina Gould.
  • Trump wins the 2024 election. Biden dies before he can finish his term, Kamala Harris becomes the 47th President for a brief time.
  • Putin wins the 2024 Russian election, effectively by default.
  • An agreement is reached in the Ukraine War bringing it to an end, the borders are re-drawn approximately where the front-line sits today.
  • Israel finishes leveling Gaza, and either takes control of the land or installs a puppet government. Canada takes in Palestinians numbering in the tens of thousands.
  • The US narrowly escapes a major conflict with a hostile Arab state.
  • The Canadian housing crisis grows, foreclosures rise and house prices begin to drop. The Liberals force the BoC to lower interest rates in attempt to prevent a housing collapse in the face of persistent inflation and economic stagnation, kicking the issue down the road to beyond the next federal election.
  • China makes a move on Taiwan before Trump re-takes office.
  • The US Southeast is hit by the most destructive hurricane on record.
  • Canada experiences the most intense and destructive wildfire season for a second year in a row.
  • No one, including myself, revisits this thread to see if anything here was even close to accurate.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
  • Sled sales decline, large rebates are again offered on carry over models for the previous MY.
  • Trudeau steps down in February, replaced by Melanie Joly, Chrystia Freeland, or Karina Gould.
  • Trump wins the 2024 election. Biden dies before he can finish his term, Kamala Harris becomes the 47th President for a brief time.
  • An agreement is reached in the Ukraine War bringing it to an end, the borders are re-drawn approximately where the front-line sits today.
  • Israel finishes leveling Gaza, and either takes control of the land or installs a puppet government. Canada takes in Palestinians numbering in the tens of thousands.
  • The Canadian housing crisis grows, foreclosures rise and house prices begin to drop. The Liberals force the BoC to lower interest rates in attempt to prevent a housing collapse in the face of persistent inflation and economic stagnation, kicking the issue down the road to beyond the next federal election.
  • Canada experiences the most intense and destructive wildfire season for a second year in a row.
  • No one, including myself, revisits this thread to see if anything here was even close to accurate.
They say Karina Gould won’t be re-elected in her riding. She is way below the water line according to riding polls.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually yesterday I was thinking that it would be a cool thing next christmas to see what came true or not. I am thinking alot of your predictions will happen

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet at least 3/4 of this happens. Nostradamus of the sledding community!

Top Bottom